Werribee Zoo Excursion

May27

Werribee Zoo Excursion

Here are some fantastic photos from our trip to the Werribee Zoo!

A special thanks from Mr Hall for making his first excursion such a wonderful and enjoyable experience!

Mr Hall

“Werribee Zoo Excursion”

1. May 27th, 2016 at 6:42 am      Reply Ly Says:

I loved the Werribee Zoo sooooooooooooooo much it was awesome!!!!
    From , Ly

2. May 27th, 2016 at 7:18 am      Reply trevor Says:

dear miss Murphy,

On Wednesday I really excited going to Werribee Zoo and i really have fun with our class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we go to Werribee Zoo next year???

from Trevor,

3. May 28th, 2016 at 11:19 am      Reply Tn Says:

Dear Mr Hall,
    I enjoyed having you in the class.
    GO TIGERS.
    From,Tien

4. May 30th, 2016 at 12:38 am      Reply Tam Says:

The excursion was amazing and lots of fun.
    I really enjoyed being part of your class for this excursion
    although we had to speed walk and my legs got really tired it was still fun.

From, Tam

5. May 30th, 2016 at 12:42 am      Reply Hayden Says:

I liked that we got to see more animals and the youtube video about ‘Survival On Earth.’I learnt a new animal called a serval and other animals roaming around the savannah 😉

6. May 31st, 2016 at 8:13 am      Reply Dylan IS AWESOME Says:

Dear Mr Hall,
    IT was so fun having in our class and doing some games in the bus.
    From, Dylan

7. May 31st, 2016 at 10:42 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I really enjoyed going to the Werribee Zoo my favourite part was when we went on the Safary ride because we got to see some animals by traveling and some other animals by walking and i liked the video
    when i watched it.

From Rhema

8. June 1st, 2016 at 12:02 am      Reply steven Says:

Dear Ms M&M I like to see the lions.

9. June 1st, 2016 at 12:02 am      Reply kyson Says:

I like your visit to Werribee zoo.I went too.

10. June 1st, 2016 at 6:35 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

Werribee zoo was so cool i wish I could go there again

From Jasmine,

11. June 1st, 2016 at 6:49 am      Reply henry Says:

Dear Mr Hall and Miss Murphy,
    I really love seeing the animals in Werribee Zoo and I learnt that camals live in Australia l thought that camals only live in Egypt ✔️

12. June 1st, 2016 at 7:07 am      Reply Gina Says:

Dear Mr Hall,
    I learnt so many things about extinction and how Australia has the worst extinction IN THE WORLD! I decided to NOT have a pet CAT. I really hate foxes ( because cats and foxes cause extinction).

From, Gina

13. June 1st, 2016 at 7:34 am      Reply erryn the Exellent Says:

Dear 3/4M

I liked the excursion I learnt that the camel can drink up to 150 letures

14. June 1st, 2016 at 7:37 am      Reply Kimmy Says:

Dear both teachers,

I learnt that camels live in Australia.my favourite part is when we went on the Safari train

15. June 1st, 2016 at 9:13 am      Reply Jordan Says:

It was actually fun I thought it was going to be boring.
    And I want to see more animals because
    they look cool and some are cute I learnt lots of things like I
    did not know that meerkats live in Australia. And even more
    things.

From, Jordan

Lol!

16. June 1st, 2016 at 9:37 am      Reply Edward Truong Says:

This excursion is fun!!!

17. June 1st, 2016 at 9:41 am      Reply Anthony Says:

Dear mr Hall and miss Murphy
    I was so exited I went early and I really miss mr Hall
    I love the animal and learn giraffe have long tounge
    From your student Anthony

18. June 1st, 2016 at 9:56 am      Reply amy Says:

Dear Mr Hall,

Thank you for taking fantastic photos,I also want to say thank you for teaching us.Hope I see you again.

From,Ames 🙂

I had FUN at the Werribee Zoo.
    I learnt some new facts about animals in the zoo.
    From, Ames 🙂

19. June 1st, 2016 at 10:16 am      Reply Eddie Says:

Dear Mr Hall,
    We all loveed you being in our class
    From,Eddie

20. June 1st, 2016 at 10:16 am      Reply TN Says:

To Everyone in 3/4 M ,
    What is your favourite part and why?
    From Your classmate Tien

21. June 1st, 2016 at 10:48 am      Reply Cindy Says:

Dear Mr Hall and Miss Murphy,
    I really enjoyed going to the Werribee Open Range Zoo.
    Did you have fun going to the zoo?

from Cindy

22. June 2nd, 2016 at 8:23 am      Reply madeline3/4M Says:

Hi
    I liked Werribee Zoo.
    Did you like it to?

from Maddie

23. June 6th, 2016 at 10:16 am      Reply trevor Says:

dear Mr Hall,

I really miss you to much!! And I hope you have a good winter in this year !! See you on AUGUST!!!!!!! you are the best.

From Trevor