Mother’s Day Tea

May5

Big THANKS to all the Mums, Aunties, Grandmas and Teachers who took the time to come spend the afternoon with us! It meant the world to us!! Love ya 2 pieces!

“Mother’s Day Tea”

1. May 5th, 2016 at 9:35 am      Reply trevor Says:

Dear miss Murphy,

Today I have a lot of fun with you miss Murphy but my mum is not coming I am so sad!

thank you miss Murphy!!

2. May 5th, 2016 at 9:51 am      Reply Hannah (Anh-Tai's Mom) Says:

A big thank you to Miss Murphy and 3/4M class for a fabulous afternoon. Best Mother’s Day celebration ever.
    Love ya all to pieces

3. May 5th, 2016 at 9:55 am      Reply Anh Tai Says:

It was really fun.

4. May 5th, 2016 at 12:03 pm      Reply Ly Says:

Dear M&M ,
    I love the Mother’s Day Tea Party it was epic
    From Ly

5. May 5th, 2016 at 9:53 pm      Reply Shyeda Says:

That was great fun CAN’T wait for father’s day tea!

6. May 10th, 2016 at 5:12 am      Reply Prep Efe Says:

Hi 3/4 Murphy,
    We loved looking at your blog. Did your Mums have a nice Mother’s Day?
    From Prep Efe

7. May 10th, 2016 at 12:01 pm      Reply Jordan Says:

I wish my mum came, I could do lots of things for my mum.
    I could paint her finger nail,give her my presents and my
    puzzle face and massage for her. And I told
    Vincent if he could massage his mum.

8. May 11th, 2016 at 9:11 am      Reply amy Says:

I had soooo much FUN on the mothers day tea.
    It was so sad that my mum or any of the office ladys but if they all come it will be a little harder.It was a little funny that the boys have to do nail polish to there mums,but I can’t believe that they can handle that.I think all the mums was all full on that day because we had sooo much food.THANK YOU for planing Fun mothers day things.

From, Ames

9. May 18th, 2016 at 9:48 am      Reply Haresh's mum ( maithily ) Says:

thank you for the mothers day tea the food was very yummy and i like the manicure Sincerely from Haresh’s mum ( Maithily

10. May 19th, 2016 at 6:49 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

Thank you Miss Murphy for planing such a super good Mothers day tea

From,Jasmine

11. May 19th, 2016 at 9:02 am      Reply Jamieson Says:

I sad that my mum didn’t came i soooooo sad, but i still had fun!!☺

from,Jamieson

12. May 19th, 2016 at 9:52 am      Reply Rhema Says:

Thank you for the relaxing mothers day tea and i loved the manicure the most. And all the delicious food.

From Rhema’s mum

13. July 19th, 2016 at 8:31 am      Reply madeline3/4M Says:

Hi Miss Murphy,
    I kinda not like it because my mum did’nt come but I LOVED the food, It looked so yum yum.

From Maddie