Pyjama Day and Pizza Day Fun

May4

image

On Tuesday our class had a Pizza Party to celebrate achieving our reading to read 1000 books by December! And we’ve already read more than 1100 and it’s only the beginning of Term 2! the pizza was delicious… We ate 10 boxes of the yummy pizza!! Super star reading 3/4M! I’m so proud of you!

We also have been learning about writing awesome persuasive pieces and we decided to write our principal a persuasive letter to allow our class have a pyjama day!! It was an epic day!!

Thanks to our special helpers Ms Dawn and Mr Hall for helping to make our day even better! 😊

“Pyjama Day and Pizza Day Fun”

1. May 4th, 2016 at 12:04 pm      Reply TN Says:

Dear Miss Murpy,
    I loved the veggie pizza so much and I hope you have a good birthday
    From Tien

2. May 5th, 2016 at 11:57 am      Reply Ly Says:

Dear M&M, I love the pyjama day it was amazingly awesome and the pizza party too! I miss pyjama day it was soooooo fun I wish we can have it again
    From Ly

3. May 8th, 2016 at 6:51 am      Reply Robot Edward Says:

pyjamas are nice and cool

4. May 9th, 2016 at 10:19 am      Reply trevor Says:

dear M&M , I like to have a pj day again please!!

5. May 10th, 2016 at 11:49 am      Reply Jordan Says:

Dear Miss Muphy,

My mum is going to say: the pizza party looked
    delicious, I wish I could go there.I wish I could come too.
    The children’s pyjamas looked nice.

From, my Mum

6. May 11th, 2016 at 12:10 am      Reply Gina Says:

I really liked the pizza and our persuasive text. Thank you for teaching us OREO. Now I know how to write an AWESOME, AMAZING and CONVINCING PERSUASIVE TEXTS!

7. May 11th, 2016 at 6:31 am      Reply Dylan Says:

I found me in a picture!!!
    From, Dylan

8. May 11th, 2016 at 10:49 am      Reply Jamieson Says:

pyjamas day was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!☺

9. May 19th, 2016 at 4:49 am      Reply madeline3/4M Says:

Hi M&M

Can we have another PJ party again?
    From Madeline

10. May 19th, 2016 at 11:22 am      Reply Christine N Says:

Wow… I miss the care free days of primary school. I’ll visit again some day. BTW what is the play this year?

From, Christine N

• May 19th, 2016 at 4:52 pm      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Christine,
      It is nice to hear from you! I hope you are doing well in high school.
      We are doing a version of the play Aladdin this year. Auditions are this week.
      Yes, please come visit us soon!
      Kind regards,
      Miss M&M 🙂

11. May 24th, 2016 at 8:40 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

Pyjamas day was so AWESOME!!!!!! also your the best
    From,Jasmine

12. May 25th, 2016 at 10:55 am      Reply amy Says:

I had soooooo much FUN on our pyjama day and our pizza party.
    Thank you for buying the pizza.
    I can’t wait to have the next pizza party,I hope we reach to 10000.

From, Ames

13. May 25th, 2016 at 12:08 pm      Reply Jordan Says:

I wish I wore my pyjamas wait, I don’t really
    want to wear my pyjamas because is feels weird.