OREO paragraphs

April13

Can you write an OREO paragraph to explain students should OR should not eat chocolate after lunch?

“OREO paragraphs”

1. April 13th, 2016 at 7:01 am      Reply erryn Says:

Dear 3/4 M,

i liked your OREO paragraphs poster because we were learning about
    persuasive writing while we were doing work.

2. April 13th, 2016 at 7:08 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

Dear Mrs Murphy,
    oreo is a very good way to get the best paragragh
    from, jasmine

3. April 13th, 2016 at 8:43 am      Reply tn Says:

dear m&m,
    oreo realy helps me write pausaive text
    from tien

4. April 13th, 2016 at 9:21 am      Reply Kimmy!!!*^*~.~ -3- Says:

Dear Miss M&M,Is that how you found out to do a Oreo I love doing Oreos 😀

*^*

From,Kimmy

• April 21st, 2016 at 8:11 am      Reply Kimmy's uncle Says:

It is a good idea for the class to having an OREO cookie as a persuasive opinion paragraph! 🙂 ~.~

From, hor

5. April 13th, 2016 at 9:25 am      Reply amy Says:

I learnt a lot on that day.
    Thank you for the Oreo.
    It’s so cool how some snacks mean something.

From Amy

6. April 13th, 2016 at 10:58 am      Reply AnhTai Says:

Dear Miss MandM,
    I think should we eat Oreo after recess. Because it gives us more energy.
    From Anh Tai

7. April 13th, 2016 at 10:58 am      Reply Awesome Haresh Says:

Dear Miss M and M,

that oreo paragraph didn’t say to do a rethorical question

8. April 14th, 2016 at 6:33 am      Reply Lyna Says:

Dear M&M , I love that video about Oreos! plus I love Oreo cookies too !&The video was gorgeous ! This is how I feel about your Work on the blog ❤️ Love your hard working student. Lee

9. April 14th, 2016 at 8:36 am      Reply Awsome Eddie Says:

Dear MM

Oreo is very useful u should teach the holl school.
    U are smart

From Eddie

10. April 14th, 2016 at 9:43 am      Reply Jamieson Says:

I like the oreo paragraph it’s the BEST!!!!
    it might help me in naplan next year, your the best!!

from, Jamieson

11. April 19th, 2016 at 8:39 am      Reply Dylan Says:

Dear Miss,
    I love doing the oreo paragraph IT is so EASY!!!
    From, Dylan

12. April 19th, 2016 at 9:34 am      Reply cindy Says:

I also agree that we should eat an Oreo after recess.
    I think that it gives us energy to work. We could also eat one if we get a letter. wouldn’t you want to eat Oreos with us?

from,Cindy

13. April 20th, 2016 at 10:00 am      Reply james Says:

Dear , Miss Murphy,
    In my opinion ,
    I think children should not eat chocolate after lunch such as Dairy milk,Milky way , Mars bar and Kit Kat because they have a lot of sugar and it makes your teeth decay.They are too sweet and unhealthy . In my conclusion children should not eat chocolate after lunch.
    From ,James

14. April 21st, 2016 at 8:27 am      Reply Kimmy's uncle Says:

I think it’s very good for the class to know how to do a OREO!

From, hor