Immigration Day

March20

“Immigration Day”

1. March 21st, 2016 at 7:29 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I found it so cool and also it was very exicting
    From Jasmine,

2. March 22nd, 2016 at 6:59 am      Reply Lyna Says:

Dear Miss M&M, I loved the immigration day and I saw myself in there. From Ly

3. March 22nd, 2016 at 9:41 am      Reply Shyeda Says:

Miss Murphy that was really fun I want to do it all over again!!!

4. March 22nd, 2016 at 9:49 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I loved our excursion to the immigration Museum.
    My favourite things in the immigration Museus was the ship because
    it was huge and inside the ship everthing looked very old and the toilet was very small.

From Rhema

5. March 22nd, 2016 at 10:00 am      Reply Rhema Says:

Hi Miss Murphy,
    I liked watching the swimming video.
    And i saw rhema swimming well.
    And i saw the deep pool and i come to the pool every Tuesdays and
    Fridays to from our company and we get to go to the pool because i work at Monash University.

From Rhema’s dad Manith

6. March 22nd, 2016 at 10:04 am      Reply Rhema Says:

Hi Miss Murphy,
    I liked the immigration story.
    And thanks for teaching them what immigration was we immigrated here because for a better job and Australia was a beautiful
    country.

From Rhema’s mum Tintu

7. April 13th, 2016 at 9:34 am      Reply amy Says:

I was soooo excited doing the immigration inspection.
    I hope Officer Murphy can be in our class another day.
    I had fun going at the museum, and learning about peoples reason to go to Australia.

From Ames

8. April 13th, 2016 at 10:00 am      Reply Henry Says:

Dear MM,

In my photo I was with Andy and Antony in this video.

From Henry

9. April 18th, 2016 at 8:29 am      Reply Henry Says:

Dear Miss MM,
    I look so horrible!!!!

From Henry

10. April 20th, 2016 at 7:55 am      Reply Edward Truong Says:

It was about Australia olden day

March 2016