3/4M’s Immigration Story

March20

“3/4M’s Immigration Story”

1. March 21st, 2016 at 5:18 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

I think all of them look really nice
    From, Jasmine

2. March 22nd, 2016 at 5:46 am      Reply Haresh's Mum Says:

I really liked all the pictures it was beautiful.

3. March 22nd, 2016 at 6:53 am      Reply Lyna Says:

Dear M&M, I thought the suitcases were fabulous. I saw Cindy’s,Gina’s,Jamieson’s,Jasmine’s,Amy’s ,Eddie’s and my suitcase From LY

4. March 23rd, 2016 at 9:28 am      Reply Amy Says:

I loved the art work!
    A big welldone for the people who got in.
    I thank you Miss Murphy for planning the activities.
    First I like making the things in the suitcase,secondly I like doing
    the interviews

5. March 24th, 2016 at 10:10 pm      Reply cindy Says:

I had a lot of fun making the suitcase.I even saw my own work. I thought that you would never put my work up on the blog,only you did.But I could not even see the hole in my work! Even though saying that is soooo embrassing I ‘m
    still proud of my work that is in the slide show.

from,Cindy

6. April 11th, 2016 at 6:31 am      Reply Lyna's dad Says:

To Ms Murphy , Lyna’s dad said Australia is the best country ever, From his pointer views Australia is beautiful country it has a land, the people are very nice. It’s a peaceful country to live in comparing to the other country. From Ly ‘s daddy

7. April 12th, 2016 at 8:32 am      Reply Rhema Says:

I enjoyed watching our immigration story.
    My favourite part was going inside the large ship in the immigration museum.

From Rhema

March 2016
« Feb   Apr »
14151617181920

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.