Swimming Fun – LET’S GET WET!!

February25

For the past 2 weeks we have been going to the swimming pool to take swimming lessons! Here are some pictures of all the swimming skills we have been learning and practising and all the FUN we’ve been having!!  Big thanks to all our wonderful swimming instructors and to Mrs David for capturing our fun and new skills on film! 🙂

“Swimming Fun – LET’S GET WET!!”

1. March 2nd, 2016 at 8:10 am      Reply Kimmy Says:

I loved swimming I saw me,Kathy,Emma,jasmine!! I Loved it :))

2. March 2nd, 2016 at 8:24 am      Reply cindy Says:

dear M&M,
    I had lots of fun at swimming. But I kind of sad that swimming week is over, well I am going in grade, 4,5,and 6!

from,Cindy

3. March 2nd, 2016 at 8:41 am      Reply Jamieson Says:

Hey M&M,
    I like it soooooo much at swimming I will like to go to swimming everyday.

From,Jamieson

4. March 2nd, 2016 at 9:14 am      Reply james Says:

I really enjoyed swimming at Monash Swimming Centre .
    I hope I can swim more.

From James

5. March 2nd, 2016 at 9:24 am      Reply Eddie Says:

Dear MM,

Swimming was very fun and can teach me how to put a video on the blog.Last year Teagan knew and she was the only the 1 who get to know how to put something on to the Blog

From Eddie

6. March 4th, 2016 at 5:53 am      Reply Damien Says:

Hey whats up MISS M&MS,
    Swimming was the best for me in grade 3 and 4.
    I wish I can do swimming at the start of the year but I have to wait for the end of the year. 🙂

From Dames 5/6 WM

7. March 8th, 2016 at 7:45 am      Reply Dylan Says:

SWIMMING was AWESOME but we had to finish i hope i do it again!!!
    From Dylan

8. March 10th, 2016 at 10:39 am      Reply Awesome Haresh Says:

I wish we had extra days of swimming

9. March 18th, 2016 at 6:05 am      Reply Lyna Says:

Dear M&M, I loved swimming! Well I was kinda sad.Also I love the swimming post especially the bubbles. From Ly

10. April 13th, 2016 at 10:39 am      Reply Jordan Says:

I wish we could go swimming again.
    It was fun, and did you like taking a photo?
    Plus all the grade three’s are lucky because next
    year they are going to swimming again.