Class Rules?!

January28

What do you think about these rules shown in the video? Are they good or bad rules? What rules do you think are important to have in the classroom or in a school?

“Class Rules?!”

1. February 2nd, 2016 at 4:46 am      Reply Haresh Says:

Dear Miss M & M,

I think our theme is building friend ship

2. February 3rd, 2016 at 5:40 am      Reply TShyeda Says:

The rules are really bad. We should have one of theses rules which is * Do not disturb anyone who is working on a test

From, Shyeda

3. February 3rd, 2016 at 7:49 am      Reply Eddie Says:

Dear MM

In my opinion rules are good for our class because no rules means mor of getting introble

4. February 3rd, 2016 at 8:46 am      Reply Amy Says:

I think there are a lot of rules in the video. The rules are bad, I think most of them should not be there. I think the classroom rule of putting up your hand is important.

5. February 3rd, 2016 at 9:34 am      Reply TN Says:

The rules are really bad.
    Is our theme for assembly friendship?
    I all so think that friendship is sel.

6. February 3rd, 2016 at 9:37 am      Reply Anh-Tai Says:

I think those rules are bad. I think the rules in the class are to push your chair in when you get out of it.

7. February 3rd, 2016 at 10:08 am      Reply cindy Says:

I agree that those rules are for strict techers.
    Do you think that those rules are for strict techers?

from, Cindy

8. February 3rd, 2016 at 10:26 am      Reply Amy Says:

I am Anthony sister I would like to say it is great idea to have a idea look like do not disturb other while other people are working quietly in class

9. February 3rd, 2016 at 10:53 am      Reply Jamieson Says:

I thought the video rules are bad rule like do no touch anything.what thing??

From Jamieson

10. February 3rd, 2016 at 11:09 am      Reply Henry Says:

Dear miss M&M,
    This is a bad rule because it has the word fart and cry.

11. February 4th, 2016 at 6:23 am      Reply madeline Says:

Dear Miss M&M

The rules are not good because why cant you touch anything?.

from Madeline

12. February 4th, 2016 at 9:27 am      Reply Emma Says:

Dear miss m and m,
    the minion video was very funny

13. February 17th, 2016 at 5:15 am      Reply Dylan Says:

Dear miss m and m,
    The rules are funny but it would be a mean classroom rule.
    From Dylan,