Welcome Back to Term 4

October4

Hope you all had a fantastic break. Here are some cute jokes and riddles. Have a read of them and then try and guess what our Term 4 topic for Inquiry is going to be…

Q: Why did the sun go to school?
A: To get brighter!

Q: How does the man-in-the-moon cut his hair?
A: Eclipse it!

Q: How do you organize a space party?
A: You planet!

Q: When is the moon the heaviest?
A: When it’s full!

“Welcome Back to Term 4”

1. October 5th, 2015 at 6:09 am      Reply Tam Says:

The jokes were funny but there were more like puns.
    Anyway our new topic is Space/Planets.
    I’m so exited to start the term even know that the term started last week but I’m also exited to learn more about our new topic.
    From,Tam

2. October 5th, 2015 at 6:14 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

I realised when I was reading the question and the answer all relate to
    Space.And I really like the question and the answers.

Form Chelsea LOL 🙂

3. October 5th, 2015 at 7:52 am      Reply Mandy Says:

I think the topic is adout the space and the question is how space works.
    From, Mandy

4. October 5th, 2015 at 8:13 am      Reply Kaylan :) Says:

I think the topic for this term will be “Space”
    From
    Kaylan

5. October 5th, 2015 at 10:05 am      Reply sophia Says:

Dear Miss M & M,
    I can’t guess what topic we’re going to have. The jokes tell me nothing.
    From, Sophia

6. October 5th, 2015 at 10:37 am      Reply skye Says:

Dear Miss Murphy,:)
    I think that our topic is Why does the Earth move around?
    From,Skye:)

7. October 6th, 2015 at 9:37 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear Miss M,
    The riddles end to be about OUTER SPACE!
    I love the jokes and thank you for the lovely “Did you have a great holiday?” question and thank you, it was great.
    Viv

8. October 7th, 2015 at 6:02 am      Reply Jason Says:

Desr miss Murphy,
    It’s great to be back in term 4, I like the space jokes you make and the inquiry subject for this tem is space, my favorite joke was the space party one.
    From Jason
    AKA Jay

9. October 7th, 2015 at 6:14 am      Reply sujan Says:

I think our topic is about space and I like the jokes they are so funny!!!!!!!
    From,S.Tape 3/4M

10. October 7th, 2015 at 6:18 am      Reply Andy Says:

Dear miss Murphy,

our topic is space and i kinda have a head start , because i have been reading space books . um the jokes are really cool (maybe i should ask somebody in our class who haven’t heard of the jokes ) (also i think everyone saw this already)

from Andy

11. October 7th, 2015 at 6:20 am      Reply Joursha Says:

Our new topic is very interesting and I can’t wait until I find the answer to the question why the earth in a spin?

From,Joursha

12. October 7th, 2015 at 9:05 am      Reply Theresa Says:

Our new topic is really interesting I just can’t wait to find out the question Why dose the Earth spins?

From,Theresa

13. October 13th, 2015 at 9:30 am      Reply Tevyn Says:

I like the joke and I like the topic

From,Tevyn