Our SUPER Father’s Day Tea

September8

Last Thursday our class celebrated Father’s Day by inviting our dads, brothers, grandpas, uncles, teachers and friends to our class for a Father’s Day Tea. We enjoyed some tasty treats and beverages, had a paper airplane making and flying competition, gave our guests their gifts and shared some of our comics and poems about our dads.

Special thanks to all the wonderful dads, uncles, grandpas, brothers, teachers and friends who made the effort to come and celebrate Father’s Day with us. It meant a lot to us!

Please view our photos of all the fun we had in our slide show below.

“Our SUPER Father’s Day Tea”

1. September 9th, 2015 at 6:32 am      Reply Andy Says:

Dear Miss Murphy ,

even thought my dad didn’t come i still had fun i enjoyed watching the plane competition it was epic!!!!!!! even i liked the poem Tam read.

from, Andy

2. September 9th, 2015 at 7:55 am      Reply Theresa Says:

I like the part when we made our paper airplane competition it was really fun too.

From,TVO

3. September 9th, 2015 at 8:22 am      Reply Mandy Says:

The Father’s Day tea was awesome. The cake looked yummy.
    From, Mandy

4. September 9th, 2015 at 8:22 am      Reply Sujan Says:

The Father’s Day Tea was fantastic
    the food was delicious even though my dad wasn’t there I still enjoy it thank you for the wonderful day you are very thoughtful:):)
    From,S.Tape 3/4M

5. September 9th, 2015 at 8:59 am      Reply skye Says:

I had lots of fun at the father’s Day Tea .
    I enjoyed all of the things that you had planned for the Father’s Day Tea .
    All the poems that 3/4M had come up with was very good.
    I hope that you enjoyed the party too.
    From you know it all,Skye

6. September 9th, 2015 at 9:33 am      Reply Thomas Says:

The Father’s Day Tea was lot’s of fun. I hope we do it again.
    Here’s a poem:

My father is a hero,
    At least to me he is,
    he likes to play bingo,
    And drinks with lot’s of fizz
    He travels in his car,
    With my family by his side,
    To places near or far,
    But he prefers to stay inside
    Even though Mum argues,
    And I sometimes yell,
    And the baby sometimes spews,
    We love you very well.

From, Thomas

7. September 9th, 2015 at 10:43 am      Reply Tony Says:

I think that the Father’s Day tea was great.
    Dads and teachers made very good planes.
    From,Tony

8. September 9th, 2015 at 11:23 am      Reply Vivian Says:

In my imagination it was great but when it happened it was even better than my imagination.
    It was the greatest Fater’s day ever!
    Sincerely,
    Viv

9. September 10th, 2015 at 7:00 am      Reply Joursha Says:

I had a lot of fun on the Father’s Day tea it was fun.
    I enjoyed all the things we did when the dads,uncles,brothers and teachers came and joined in the fun with us.
    I loved eating the chocolate cake.

From,Joursha

10. September 10th, 2015 at 8:49 am      Reply vincent Says:

My dad would love to come to the father’s day tea party but he can’t because he needed to go to work also
    I enjoy the father’s day tea party and my favorite part was eating the food.yum!

From,Vincent.L 3/4M

11. September 10th, 2015 at 9:38 am      Reply Kaylan :) Says:

I had an awesome time at the tea.
    It was fun.
    my favourite part was the paper planes even though i didn’t win it was still fun.
    Kaylan