Rotting or Decomposing – What is that about?

August19

What will happen to George’s mixture of dirt, leftovers, leaves, water and air?

by posted under Environment, Science | 12 Comments »

“Rotting or Decomposing – What is that about?”

1. August 20th, 2015 at 8:58 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

Dear Miss Murphy ,

The dirt,leaves,water,air and leftovers turn into compose.
    And I liked the video on top.

From Chelsea 🙂

2. August 20th, 2015 at 10:08 am      Reply Kaylan :) Says:

This is when i have not watched the video but my prediction is it will decompose to compose.
    This is when i watched it i’m not sure it didn’t say but i think he was make compose.
    Kaylan

3. August 20th, 2015 at 10:10 am      Reply Kaylan :) Says:

Sorry for the mistake.I think he was making compose*
    Kaylan

4. August 24th, 2015 at 7:44 am      Reply Vivian Says:

I watched the Cutious George on T.V and he was trying to make compost.
    Sincerely,
    Vivian

5. August 26th, 2015 at 6:46 am      Reply sujan Says:

I liked the video about how to make compose I think we all should have a compose bin at home so we can grow our own vegetables
    patch and we can have fresh vegetables and we could be healthy
    and strong:)
    From,S.Tape 3/4M

6. August 26th, 2015 at 7:06 am      Reply Andy Says:

rotting is when a living thing/thing that degrades the remains of other things /living things . And curious Gorge was trying to make a compost with his owners salad and dirt also leaves .

from,Andy

7. August 26th, 2015 at 9:09 am      Reply Veronica Says:

I think it will decompose to compose.
    Have a nice day.

From, Veronica

8. August 26th, 2015 at 9:55 am      Reply skye Says:

I watched the Curious George movie that you put on .
    I learnt that dirt,leaves,water and left overs can make compose.

From,Skye

9. August 26th, 2015 at 10:47 am      Reply Thomas Says:

I think George the Monkey will make compost [ a special kind of dirt made from food scraps, dirt, water and air used as fertiliser ].
    AND cause I like to type things up, I made a song:

Fertilising, Dirty Compost [Parody of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles]

Fertilising, dirty compost,
    Fertilising, dirty compost,
    May have egg shells,
    Compost POWER

AND, Let It Grow [Parody of Let it Go]

Let it grow,
    Let it grow,
    I just want it to grow tall,
    Cause here I am and there it’ll grow,
    Compost never bothered me anyways…

Reply if you like it!
    from, Thomas

10. August 26th, 2015 at 11:49 am      Reply Tony Says:

Is that really how you made compost and what is it for.
    From,Tony

11. August 27th, 2015 at 11:13 am      Reply vincent Says:

Curious George made some food but it decompose because of the dirt.

From,Vincent.L 3/4M

12. August 31st, 2015 at 8:37 am      Reply sophia:) Says:

The leftovers, gas, dirt, water and leaves will become compost.

From, Sophia:)