MASTERCHEF – 3/4M & 3/4F

August14

This week we got to combine many of the topics we have been learning about into one giant cooking lesson. We are learning about Procedures in Writing, Measuring Capacity and Mass in Maths, and changing solid matter to liquid matter by adding heat. We got to work with teams to read a recipe of chocolately treat, measure the ingredients accurately to create the best dessert for our judges. It took two days to complete our chocolate bars and chocolate covered balls. It was A LOT of messy and tasty FUN! The judges were thoroughly impressed with the scrumptious, sweet treats. Stay tuned for photos to be posted! AND… Watch out MASTERCHEF…Here we come!

“MASTERCHEF – 3/4M & 3/4F”

1. August 17th, 2015 at 7:12 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

My favorite recipe was the Chocolate Bars because it
    was nice, crispy and most of all IT WAS NICE WITH THE CHOCOLATE ICING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would say that was THE MOST BEST DAY EVERRRRRRR!!!!!

From, Veronica

2. August 18th, 2015 at 1:13 am      Reply tevyn Says:

I liked making the chocolate bars when I ate it a was really yummy.
    From, Tevyn

3. August 18th, 2015 at 1:19 am      Reply Hayden Says:

I hope you enjoyed every single mouthful of the chocolate treats.

Hayden

4. August 18th, 2015 at 8:22 am      Reply Jessy Pants Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    My favourite was the Chocolate Bars because it
    was nice and crispy. I also like the yummy icing.

FROME : Jessy pants

5. August 19th, 2015 at 12:46 am      Reply jasmine Says:

Dear3/4M
    geart job

6. August 19th, 2015 at 6:26 am      Reply sujan Says:

I liked the chocolate balls and bars because it was very yummy after eating them my stomach felt like a volcano erupted and I felt dizzy
    and I gave one chocolate ball to my mum and she likes it and she wanted more!!!!!
    From,S.Tape

• August 19th, 2015 at 11:34 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Sujan,
      It was lovely that you saved a chocolate ball for you mum to sample. I am sorry to hear your got dizzy after sampling all of the groups treats. Perhaps you got a real sugar rush! Maybe you will need to limit yourself to 1 or 2 sweets if you know you will have a sugar rush after eating too many.
      Miss M&M πŸ™‚

7. August 19th, 2015 at 7:02 am      Reply Theresa Says:

I LIKE about the Chocolate Balls at the end I like puling the ICING!

From,Theresa

8. August 19th, 2015 at 7:21 am      Reply Andy Says:

dear class,

I wonder if we could make a chocolate snake or a cake if we ever have time to do this again. I wasn’t here on Thursday to eat the chocolate because I was sick.

from,Andy

9. August 19th, 2015 at 7:27 am      Reply Mandy Says:

I loved the chocolate bars their my favourite with the ICING. It’s delicious.
    From, Mandy

10. August 19th, 2015 at 7:34 am      Reply Thomas Says:

I loved the Master-Chef Challenge and here’s some new ideas for cooking
    if we do it again:

3. Cupcakes
    Icing
    Flour
    Eggs
    Milk
    Toppings [chocolate Buttons, sprinkles, etc.]

Please reply if you like them :] .
    From, Thomas

• August 19th, 2015 at 11:37 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Thomas,
      Thank you for your comment and ideas. All of those treats sound fantastic to try making especially pizza or cookies. Perhaps we will keep those ideas in mind for our future cooking lessons.

Sincerely,
      Miss M&M πŸ™‚

11. August 19th, 2015 at 7:34 am      Reply Skye Says:

I feel kind of sad because I was not here when our class and 3/4f made the chocolate bars and the chocolate balls.I hope that 3/4m and 3/4f had fun makeing the chocolate balls and bars.

From,Skye

12. August 19th, 2015 at 8:47 am      Reply alex c Says:

today you guys must have lots of fun making the chocolate sadly i wasn’t the πŸ™

From, Alex

13. August 19th, 2015 at 9:37 am      Reply Jason Says:

I enjoyed following the instructions to make the chocolate bars my favorite part was when I was testing my group’s bars it was delicious.
    From, Jasom
    AKA Jay

14. August 19th, 2015 at 10:52 am      Reply Tony Says:

I hope you enjoyed the chocolate balls and the chocolate bar.
    From,Tony

15. August 27th, 2015 at 5:00 am      Reply Kenton N 5/6WM Says:

Well, that looked fun. Judging by all your comments and photos, you all probably enjoyed yourselves.

16. August 27th, 2015 at 5:02 am      Reply T.DOG/ Tina D Says:

Awwwwwwwwww!
    We didn’t get to do that last year. πŸ™
    But at least we did other fun stuff but just as fun as theirs. πŸ™‚
    – T.DOG

17. July 20th, 2016 at 10:57 am      Reply Gamer Henry Says:

Dear Miss Murphy
    I love making it.It was really fun.

From,Henry