Italian Day Fun!!

August11

What was your favourite activity on Italian Day?? Any ideas for the next Italian Day?

“Italian Day Fun!!”

1. August 12th, 2015 at 6:25 am      Reply Andy Says:

Dear class,

Italian day was fun the idea for next Italian day is that 3/4s get to have the Spaghetti race and also that we have a Italian speech race to see how good you are in Italian .

from,Andy

• August 13th, 2015 at 6:50 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Andy,
      Thanks for you message and I’m glad you had fun during Italian day. I’m intrigued by your Italian Speech race…please tell me more about this idea? How might we be able to do this?
      Miss Murphy 🙂

2. August 12th, 2015 at 6:31 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

My favourite activity is sport because our group won and seeing the library teacher failing to hit the ball with her head:).
    My seond favourite activity is the cooking show because the people were so funny and crazy and I like crazy.And I like the gelato and the pizza they were both delicious but I am sad because I only got one slice( sad).

From the best student Chelsea 🙂

3. August 12th, 2015 at 6:34 am      Reply sujan Says:

I liked all of the the activities but my favourite one is doing Italian sport especially soccer. My idea was to have a pizza eating competition do you think you like it because we all love pizza!!!
    From,S.Tape 3/4M

• August 13th, 2015 at 6:39 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Sujan,
      I love pizza and I think that would be a great idea…similiar to the pasta eating competition that the 5/6s did during the Italian Day morning assembly. I will let the Italian Day Committee know your idea and fingers crossed we can do that next time. Maybe the teachers can even participate!! Great thinking S.Tape!!
      Miss M&M 🙂

4. August 12th, 2015 at 7:31 am      Reply Thomas Says:

Ciao 3/4M,
    I think that Italian Day was FANTASTICO! I really liked doing BOCCE. Ideas for Italian Day:
    1. Italian cooking [ lasagne, pizza, pasta e.t.c ]
    2.Puppet show
    3.Arts & craft [Tower of Pisa out of icy pole sticks or puppet making]
    4.Italian science [Mount Vesuvius out of Paper Mache and pour baking soda and vinegar in it for a explosive reaction!]
    5. Italian play
    And that’s all folks!

from,Thomas

• August 13th, 2015 at 6:37 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Wowzers Thomas!! Those ideas are FABULOUSOS!!! They are creative, integrate all of our learning areas and they are different!! I will be sure to pass those ideas on to the Italian Day Committee for consideration for the next Italian Day! Glad you enjoyed Italian Day!!
      Miss Murphy 🙂

5. August 12th, 2015 at 9:41 am      Reply Theresa Says:

I liked soccer and the next Italian Day i think that we would have a Italian Day Dance.

From,Theresa

6. August 12th, 2015 at 10:45 am      Reply Kaylan Says:

My favourite activity was making those fancy masks.
    I enjoyed the dance and was a little shy.
    Also i don’t have any ideas but might think of one.
    Kaylan

7. August 12th, 2015 at 11:16 am      Reply Tony Says:

I think that Italian day is the best and I hope next time we can have more pizza.
    From,Tony

8. August 12th, 2015 at 11:25 am      Reply Vivian Says:

My Italian Dictionary says “Noi Parliamo Italiano” means “We Talk Italian” and that is my answer. And make the best italian interpreter win 3/4 M.
    Sincerely,
    Vivian

9. August 13th, 2015 at 2:35 am      Reply Chloe Says:

I really enjoyed everything on Italian day. But I really enjoyed the gelato and number soccer in the grass yard.

Chloe 3/4HO

10. August 13th, 2015 at 6:30 am      Reply Hayden Says:

The word in the front means we speak Italian.

From,Hayden

11. August 18th, 2015 at 1:40 am      Reply Martin Says:

I hope you like my mask. I think my mask looks awesome!
    From, Martin.

12. August 19th, 2015 at 2:42 am      Reply Crystal Says:

Italian Day was the best day i ever had.My favorite activities was when we got to eat the gelato and when we got to play number soccer.The gelato was delicious,i hope the same gelato trucks will come again next year.The soccer was great but the thing was there wasn’t much girls in the soccer game 🙁 but it was still fun.I hope we can do these activities again next year.

By Crystal 3/4HO

• August 19th, 2015 at 11:32 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Crystal,
      Thanks for your lovely message on our class blog. I’m glad you had fun on Italian day. I did not have gelato this year because it was too cold outside but it is one of my favourite desserts. I also love soccer and it is my favourite sport! That is great that you went to play soccer regardless of not many other girls going to play. Good on you!!
      Sincerely,
      Miss M&M 🙂

13. August 19th, 2015 at 11:12 am      Reply sophia Says:

My favourite part of Italian day was making the masks because it was fun.
    From, Sophia

14. August 20th, 2015 at 11:40 am      Reply Vivian Says:

I think all the ideas you came up with are great and it might happen next year.
    Sincerely,