Kids Can Be Heroes Too

July27

Could you be a hero too? What could you do to help or change the world?

“Kids Can Be Heroes Too”

1. July 28th, 2015 at 7:27 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

Dear Mrs Murphy,

I can be a hero by going to this place called trash and treasure.
    So I’am going there to sell trash and people think it’s treasure so they give me money and with that money I am going to donate it to the poor,send it to people that has cancar,people that has no clean water
    and people that live on the street.

From Chelsea

• July 29th, 2015 at 7:58 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Chelsea,
      What a fantastic idea! You can make a difference in other people’s lives with your generous actions of going to Trash and Treasure.
      Sincerely,
      Miss M&M 🙂

2. July 28th, 2015 at 8:06 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear 3/4s,
    I think that these people will have a bright future before them and that they are very helpful.
    Vivian 3/4 M

• July 29th, 2015 at 7:57 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Viv,
      I agree that these children have come up with wonderful, creative ideas to make positive change in our world. It is an outstanding achievement which is what we have learnt is part of being a hero. Which idea did you think was the most interesting or creative way to help others?

Miss M&M 🙂

3. July 28th, 2015 at 9:04 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

I would do a lemonade stand and get the money that I got and give it to the poor or the people from Africa that have no food, money and clothing.

From Veronica

4. July 28th, 2015 at 10:12 am      Reply Jessy Pants Says:

I think that I will sell my toys that I don’t play anymore and sell some books and I might do a lemonade stool and when I get the money I can give the money to the poor. I think that someone asked to be their partners and he could be a hero ….. WAIT I had forgot this EVERYONE IS A HERO!!!!!!!!!!!

From, Jessy Pants/ Jessica

• July 29th, 2015 at 7:54 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Some excellent ideas Jess! Now I have a questions about your last statement, ‘everyone is a hero?… OR everyone can be a hero? Remember what the definition of a hero is… people who are courageous, noble, create positive change and/or do an outstanding achievement! When thinking about the hero definition, do you still think everyone is a hero? Or do you mean everyone can be a hero?

From, Miss M&M

5. July 29th, 2015 at 6:57 am      Reply Skye Says:

Thank~you for putting on that little movie. I learnt a lot from that movie.I hope the letter to Mr.Hodgson and Mr. Brew will persuade them to let our class do the lemond stand to rais money for the poor.

From, Skye

6. July 29th, 2015 at 7:07 am      Reply Hayden Says:

Miss Murphy,
    We should make a donation stand and donate it to homeless
    And poor people and ect.

Sincerely From,Hayden

7. July 29th, 2015 at 7:14 am      Reply Theresa Says:

What would I do to be a HERO is to sell treats for people.

Frome, TVO

8. July 29th, 2015 at 7:15 am      Reply Andy Says:

dear class,

we are all heros, if we think of something good then we could help change the world, for example Nelson Mandela was a hero for saying people can vote, and people all around the world are heros to.

from,Andy

9. July 29th, 2015 at 10:48 am      Reply sujan Says:

I can be a hero by donating some of the toys I don’t play to the Salvation Army or we can get our old books and make a book shop
    to raise money and give it to the poor people.And thank you for showing us a fantastic video and giving us lots of ideas!!!
    From,S.Tape 3/4M

10. August 5th, 2015 at 9:51 am      Reply sophia Says:

I could be a hero by having a sale with treats and give the money to scientists, so they can find a cure for cancer.

From, Sophia

11. August 19th, 2015 at 9:47 am      Reply Jasmine Says:

Dear Miss Murphy

I learnt about heroes about they don’t have to save the world
    they can save there pet and poor people etc so what.
    I love heroes on the videos i loved those gril and boy did not show of they did what a heroes.

Love Jasmine:]