Guinness Book of World Record Task

June17

Stay tuned for more photos of our task and presentations to come.

“Guinness Book of World Record Task”

1. June 17th, 2015 at 5:41 am      Reply sujan Says:

Dear,Miss Murphy
    I just found out the longest beard man lives in Canada It’s amazing.
    And guess what! I find out the most Pizzas made in 60 minutes who: Domino’s Pizzas in Australia hooray!!
    From,S.Tape

2. June 17th, 2015 at 5:51 am      Reply Jason Says:

I liked your photos of the Guinness world records, my favorite one was the one of the biggest spider in the world, that spider is really big even tho it’s made out of paper.
    From, Jason
    AKA Jay.

3. June 17th, 2015 at 7:12 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

I really like the photos and I well stay tuned for more photos and
    videos.I really like our task to remake the world record it was fun!

From Chelsea

4. June 17th, 2015 at 7:23 am      Reply Andy Says:

I like how you put the Genius World Record Voki presenter it was a interesting person you put there.

from, Andy

5. June 17th, 2015 at 8:38 am      Reply alex c Says:

What did you like out of the two picture or both
    I liked both they were cool for me

From, Alex

6. June 17th, 2015 at 9:46 am      Reply Isaac Says:

Dear 3/4 M
    I can’t believe that roger has a beard that is 2 meters long I wish I had a beard that is that long in real life congrats on making this terrific master piece and really congrats bye for now.

-Isaac

7. June 17th, 2015 at 10:36 am      Reply Tony Says:

The pictures looks great and the biggest
    spider looks kind of real when I furst saw
    it. From,Tony

8. June 17th, 2015 at 11:15 am      Reply Skye Says:

I LOVED doing the Guinness world of Records activity.
    The first time I saw the spider on the sheet I was so scared.
    Were you scared when you saw the spider on the sheet Miss Murphy?
    But when I did the spider I felt happy to do it.
    P.S Is your knee feeling better Miss Murphy?
    Love From ,Skye

9. June 18th, 2015 at 5:45 am      Reply Joursha Says:

The year 3s did a FANTASTIC job on their project.
    And I think all of them worked really hard together on their project.
    I think every single year 3 should get an A plus.

From, Joursha

10. June 18th, 2015 at 8:44 am      Reply Kaylan :{ :[ :} :] Says:

It was a bit challengeing doing the task but fun at the same time.
    The world Record that I did was “The Tallest Man”.
    Kaylan 3/4M

11. June 18th, 2015 at 9:54 am      Reply Vincent Says:

I would have loved to do the World Record Task but I am a year 4 and I hope that the grade 3s enjoyed the World Record Task and what they made also I love the photos it looked funny.

From,Vincent.L 3/4M