REACHED OUR CLASS READING GOAL

May24

At the beginning of our year we set a goal to read 1000 books before the end of the year and this week we already reached our goal and we currently have read 1081 books! We are so pleased with our achievement that we are celebrating by having a pizza party next week!

Here are a few photos of our STAR READERS that read the most books in our class. And our top reader of the term Chels! WELL DONE 3/4M! AMAZING EFFORT and now…our goal is to try and read 10,000 books by December,… some of our Mathematical wizards figured out that with 27 students in our class  means we need to read approximately 12 books a week until the end of December!   Our response…

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! 🙂

DSCN1040 DSCN1042 DSCN1044 DSCN1045

Check out this cute video called ‘I’m Reading a Book’

“REACHED OUR CLASS READING GOAL”

1. May 25th, 2015 at 9:03 am      Reply Tina D :O Says:

It was exciting when we read 1000 books but it was challenging when we had to read 10,000 books that is a lot. How much did your class read??
    T.DOG

2. May 26th, 2015 at 9:50 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

Ha Ha Ha the video was cute and funny.
    I am pound of our class reaching 1,000 books.
    The pizza party was AWESOME the pizza DELICIOUS I was so full.
    I had a good birthday party it was so FUN.

From Chelsea

3. May 27th, 2015 at 5:59 am      Reply sujan Says:

Dear,Miss Murphy
    I’m so glad that we read 1,081 books!!! If we work as a team and read lots of books everyday we’ll reach to 10,000 books.Our class never give up ok!!
    From,S.Tape3/4M

4. May 27th, 2015 at 6:32 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

I can’t believe we read 1000 books but the hardest thing is to now try reach 10,000 books.
    I hope we get to have charcoal chicken instead of pizza for the 10,000 books.

From,Veronica

5. May 27th, 2015 at 7:29 am      Reply Mandy Says:

Dear Chelsea,
    You were a star for the first,second and the third picture.
    From,Mandy

6. May 27th, 2015 at 7:50 am      Reply Jessy Pants Says:

Thank you for the PIZZA PARTY!!! Only if we reach ten thousand books then we can have another pizza party. I hope that everyone had fun at 3/4 M pizza party. I also can’t believe that Chelsea got 2 and I got1!!!
    from,Jessica. T

7. May 27th, 2015 at 7:50 am      Reply Joursha Says:

It is FANTASTIC that our class read a 1000 books.
    The pizza was yammy and I ate 3 slices of the pizza.

From, Joursha

8. May 27th, 2015 at 8:05 am      Reply Andy Says:

Dear classmates,

I actually accept the challenge to read 10000 books soon we will have another party wooo hoo p.s we are all book worms.

from, Andy

9. May 27th, 2015 at 8:50 am      Reply Tina D :O Says:

Well last year it was really hard to read 10,000 books but it was worth a try!
    T.Dog

10. May 27th, 2015 at 9:42 am      Reply Skye Says:

I LOVED the pizza party we had onthe 26th of May.

I was so happy that we read past 1,000 books.

I hope that our class can reach 10,000 books and beat your last years class scoor.

Love From your student , Skye 3/4M

11. May 27th, 2015 at 10:09 am      Reply Theresa Says:

I like how lots of the 3/4M class did a good job.

From,TVO

12. May 27th, 2015 at 10:52 am      Reply Tony Says:

I still can’t believe we accepted the book challenge.
    If we don’t do it then well we did our best.
    From,Tony

13. May 28th, 2015 at 7:58 am      Reply Kaylan :{ :[ :D :} Says:

I’m not sure we will be able to read 10000 books but if we do that will be AMAZING!!!!!!
    I hope we will be able to read 10000.
    Kaylan :{ :[ 😀 :}

14. May 31st, 2015 at 11:25 pm      Reply Mrs Efe Says:

Hi 3/4 Murphy,
    We loved visiting your blog. Your page looks very cool.
    Well done for doing such great reading!
    From Prep Efe

15. June 1st, 2015 at 9:28 am      Reply KK 5/6C :)) Says:

Hi Miss Murphy and 3/4M!
    I was just passing this blog and wanted to say congratulations to 3/4M for putting such a great effort on reading more than 1,000 books! I wish I was at the pizza party .. although I do remember that we had a pizza party as well when I was in year 4 .. it was such fun and the pizza was SO YUMMY!! Anyways, I just wanted to say good luck on reading 10,000 books … oh and well done, Chelsea!!

PS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND I HOPE 3/4M ACCOMPLISHES THEIR GOAL!!

16. June 2nd, 2015 at 11:56 am      Reply Mrs Natoli Says:

Congratulations on achieving your reading goal.
    1000 books! That is amazing. Keep reading and have fun.

From Prep Natoli

17. July 15th, 2015 at 2:07 am      Reply Thearith Says:

Hello my name is Thearith i just want to say
    that your origami creations are awesome.

you should make more! 🙂