Excursion to Botanical Gardens

April29

As a WOW activity on Monday our class went to the Cranbourne Botanical Gardens to explore our new Inquiry topic ‘Who Lived Here First’. Here are some photos of our trip.

3/4M what is something you learnt on our excursion?

“Excursion to Botanical Gardens”

1. April 29th, 2015 at 11:02 am      Reply Tony Says:

I didn’t see the picture on my tablet’s screen but I hope it is
    a great photo.

From,Tony

2. April 29th, 2015 at 11:05 am      Reply Tony Says:

I hope you enjoyed the excursion.
    From,Tony

3. April 30th, 2015 at 4:46 am      Reply sujan Says:

I learnt that l long time ago Aborigines people used different kinds of clay rocks to make colours and hand prints on a rocks, draw different pictures in caves and big rocks to tell there stories to new generations
    From,S.Tape

4. April 30th, 2015 at 6:04 am      Reply TT:) SJ TAM Says:

I learnt that Aboriginals find water from trees and the animals can lead the way to food which is THEM :p .
    From, Tam

5. April 30th, 2015 at 6:59 am      Reply Joursha Says:

I learnt that the Aboriginals used spit for paint.
    And I loved the excursion.
    I hope we have a excursion like this again.
    Bye!

From Joursha

6. April 30th, 2015 at 7:20 am      Reply Theresa Says:

Dear miss Murphy,I learnt that the Aborigines people used different kinds of rocks to make print.
    From, TVO

7. April 30th, 2015 at 8:01 am      Reply KAYLAN:} Says:

When i went to the Botanical Gardens i learnt how to make paint and how to find animals and more i think there are many more things to learn about.
    Kaylan

8. April 30th, 2015 at 8:27 am      Reply vincent Says:

I learn that aboriginal people use wood skin or wood log to make shelter also they use all of the animal part that their kill too.

From,Vincent.L

9. April 30th, 2015 at 10:05 am      Reply Jason Says:

Dear miss M&M,
    I had a great time at botanical gardens I learnt that aboriginals use rocks for paint and I want to learn more about hot they make spears.
    From Jason,
    AKA Jay

10. April 30th, 2015 at 11:32 am      Reply alex c Says:

I learnt that aboriginals lived in Australia for 500 years and when we when to botanical garden was very wet and cold

From, Alex 3/4M

11. May 6th, 2015 at 8:25 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

I learnt that abrigines used spit for paint.
    I can’t see the picture on my I pad but I know it is great.

From Chelsea

12. May 6th, 2015 at 8:36 am      Reply sophia Says:

I learnt how the aboriginals made paint,the tools they used and they used every part of the animals.
    From,Sophia

13. May 18th, 2015 at 7:51 am      Reply Vivian Says:

I think the Botanical gardens is great and my favourite was making paint and I have the aborigine paint in my house so I have the equitment in my house.
    From,Vivian

14. June 3rd, 2015 at 6:13 am      Reply Anthony. N Says:

Hi Miss Murphy!

I hope your class is being a blast!, but I cant believe that your class completed the reading challenge so earlier but earlier than us. No worries, they deserve a celebration but moving on. The comments of your students have been ultimate stating about the excursion to the Botanical Gardens! I wish I could have been there to experience the fun!

Sincerely By, Anthony.