Australia Word Search

March10

In Integrated Studies we have been learning more about Australia and we did a little bit of research about a state or territory and then presented it to the class. What are some things that you have learnt about an Australian State or Territory? What states, territories or capital cities can you find in the word search above?

“Australia Word Search”

1. March 11th, 2015 at 7:41 am      Reply happy cake Says:

Anyways the answers are: I learnt that the floral emblem of Victoria, South Australia, Northern Territory, and New South Wales are Pink Heath, Stuart’s Desert Pea, Stuart’s Desert Rose, and Warratah ( in order) And I can find ACT, Western Australia and Victoria (I didn’t have enough time)

From, Thomas

2. March 11th, 2015 at 8:02 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

I thought it was GREAT and INTERESTING!

From, Veronica

3. March 11th, 2015 at 8:36 am      Reply Andy T Says:

Dear 3/4m especially Miss M and M I like this word search also I tried to play it and its fun.

From, Andy P.S its so small and challenging.

4. March 11th, 2015 at 8:47 am      Reply alex c Says:

the word search was fun and i learnt that Western Australia had so much parks and lots of popular food.
    from, Alex

5. March 11th, 2015 at 8:54 am      Reply sujan Says:

I finished the Australian word search.It was superb and fun
    the letters are small but I did it.My favourite state is Queensland because it has a tropical weather. The world famous landmark
    is the Great Barrier Reef.And I really liked Movie World, Wet and Wild
    and Sea World. 🙂
    From Sujan3/4M

6. March 11th, 2015 at 9:27 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    I learnt that a terratory is where not much people live like Northern Terratory.
    From, Vivian

• March 11th, 2015 at 12:11 pm      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Great Viv!! You’re right! Both Australian territories have a population of less than 400,000. Northern Territory has around 200,000 people living there whereas Melbourne is only a city but has over 4,000,000 people.
      Regards,
      Miss M&M 🙂

7. March 11th, 2015 at 10:45 am      Reply Tony Says:

The word search was great and I think I found all the words
    in the Australian word search.

From, Tony

8. March 17th, 2015 at 6:21 am      Reply Missy Moo Says:

Do you remember me from last year?
    The word search was fun and challenging. I wish the topic was Geography in 5/6!

Missy moo moo