Digital Narrative- Sid the Seed

February23

We are learning about the text type NARRATIVES in class at the moment. And we have been looking at how each narrative has a title, setting, characters, a problem and a solution. What was one of the problems in the story? How was the problem resolved? In the story Sid is lacking some SEL skills that we have been talking about as a part of Wellbeing. What SEL characteristic to Sid develop at the end of the story?

“Digital Narrative- Sid the Seed”

1. February 24th, 2015 at 8:21 am      Reply Sujan Says:

it was a awesome story! In the beginning sid was happy and had
    friends but in the middle of the story he became sad and lonely.
    At the end I was glad that he was brave and came outside to see the world
    and found his friends again.
    From, Sujan 3/4M

2. February 24th, 2015 at 9:21 am      Reply Jessica.T Says:

Dear 3/4 M part of the story is that there was a problem. That problem was that the little seed didn’t want to leave the little hole.

3. February 25th, 2015 at 5:25 am      Reply Mandy Says:

The problem was that all his friends had flew away and Sid was scared of the unknown things.Sid felt like he wanted to see the world and grow.
    From,Mandy

4. February 25th, 2015 at 6:28 am      Reply Andy Says:

Dear 3/4m the spider pip and kim wanted to explore the world but Sid wouldn’t get out till he decided to be a tree.

From, Andy

5. February 25th, 2015 at 7:19 am      Reply happy cake Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    I’m a bit upset with my IPad because I have been trying (yet failed every time) to leave a comment but failed 5 times trying to do so. Any ways the answer was that Sid did not leave his hole, showing us that he lacked in self awareness because he did not take risks, but at the end he learned to take risks.
    From, Tho… Cake

PS: You guys are the best! ^ ^
    (0 0)

6. February 25th, 2015 at 9:10 am      Reply jasmine Says:

Dear miss m and m
    I liked the story of Sid the seed. It is very interesting. I learnt that Sid, first, did not wanted to change because he was scared of the world and moreover he had a good company of his friends. But the moment all left him, he was alone and sad. He did not like to be there. He too wanted to grow just like his friends and thus he took the effort to come out. In the end they all were united and happy.
    From
    Jasmine

7. February 25th, 2015 at 9:16 am      Reply Skye Says:

Dear Miss MM,
    I like the movie that you put on. I learnt that you should not stay inside all the time. You should go outside and change your life style.
    From Skye 3/4m

8. February 26th, 2015 at 7:33 am      Reply alex c Says:

In this video that Sid never wanted do go out of his home but all his friends did then he wanted to go out side of his house and then him and his friend Pip and Kim stayed all together.
    from, Alex 3/4M

9. February 26th, 2015 at 11:05 am      Reply kaylan Says:

I liked the narrative you put on the blog.
    My favourite pard was when he grew.
    Kaylan

10. February 28th, 2015 at 8:50 am      Reply ashara mrs.murphy class Says:

I love the story Sid the Seed, Sid realised that he have to
    go out and see the world like his friends Kim and Pip.
    The best part was when they see each other again.

from,
    Ashara

11. March 2nd, 2015 at 6:19 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    The problem was that hhis friends went into the big world and Sid was alone. But he resolved it by drinking alot of water and he grew into the big open world.
    From Vivian.

12. March 2nd, 2015 at 6:37 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

The problem was Sid did ‘t want to leave his hole

From ,Chelsea

13. March 3rd, 2015 at 11:56 pm      Reply HAYDEN Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    I love the video you put on the blog!
    sid the seed! Sid did not want to get out of his hole!
    it was really interesting I really love the story.

From Hayden 3/4ms blog

14. March 4th, 2015 at 8:45 am      Reply KAYLAN Says:

I liked the swimming pictures you posted on the blog.
    My favourite picture was when we set on the seats and took a class
    picture.
    Kaylan

15. March 4th, 2015 at 9:34 am      Reply jasmine Says:

DEAR miss m and m,
    I loved swimming in the pool
    I really enjoyed.
    It was the best 2 weeks I ever had

Jasmine

16. March 4th, 2015 at 9:41 am      Reply Jason Says:

That was a great video it is like a scared peson fighting its fears and being brave,
    My favorite big was when Sid the seed drank a lot of water and grew into a tall tree.
    From Jason,
    AKA Jay. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ πŸ™‚

17. March 4th, 2015 at 9:43 am      Reply Jason Says:

From Jason,
    AKA Jay. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

18. March 4th, 2015 at 9:56 am      Reply Naychi Says:

It was amazing I like it a lot .

From Naychi 3/4Ho

19. March 11th, 2015 at 6:54 am      Reply David Says:

Dear 3/4M I hope we have a great day at the beach.I hope we get the last letter.