Jesus’ 40 Day and 40 Night Journey

February18

What are you giving up for Lent this year? What did you notice in this video about Jesus? What 3 things do we practise during Lent? What did you learn at the Ash Wednesday Mass today?

by posted under Lent, Reflection, Religion | 13 Comments »

“Jesus’ 40 Day and 40 Night Journey”

1. February 18th, 2015 at 8:25 am      Reply happy cake Says:

I am giving up chocolate, candy, ice cream, and beef. Jesus had a halo at day#1 to day#40. We practise alms giving, praying, and fasting. I learnt that Jesus wants us to care for others.
    From Thomas

2. February 18th, 2015 at 9:37 am      Reply ashara mrs.murphy class Says:

it is a story about jesus it tells us about how to get away from the devil
    From Ashara

3. February 18th, 2015 at 9:59 am      Reply TT:) SJ))) Tam Says:

This year I’m going to give up being lazy and give up candy.
    I noticed that each and every day Jesus got skinnier because he didn’t eat anything.
    The 3 things that we do during Lent is Fast, Pray and Almsgiving
    Today at mass I learnt that you don’t have to be catholic for lent.
    🙂 :p

4. February 19th, 2015 at 4:44 am      Reply Joursha Says:

I am giving up riding my bike and chocolate in the Vidio Jesus got really weak but it is really hard for him to stay hungry for 40 days and 40 nights I won’t eat chocolate until Lent is over .

From, Joursha

5. February 19th, 2015 at 8:25 am      Reply Sujan Says:

Lent is when people give up things that they like to do most until
    40 days and 40 nights so I give up playing i pad and eating lollies
    From, Sujan 3/4M

6. February 19th, 2015 at 9:28 am      Reply alex c Says:

I am giving up chocolate and candy because Jesus had nothing to eat for 40 days and 40 nights.
    from, Alex c.

7. February 20th, 2015 at 4:55 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear Misss M and M,
    For Lent I’m giving up,
    . Less T.V
    .Sweets
    .Candy

8. February 20th, 2015 at 5:29 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear Miss m and M ,
    What I notice in the video was that Jesus always has a Halo and his hair grew longer.
    From, Vivian

9. February 20th, 2015 at 5:31 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    The three things we practice during Lent is Praying, Fasting and Almsgiving.
    Vivian

10. February 20th, 2015 at 5:34 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    What I learnt in Ash Wednesday Mass is that the sand presents the dessert that Jesus stayed for 40 days.
    From, Vivian

11. February 25th, 2015 at 6:33 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    I noticed that he had the light on his head in
    The pictures.
    For Lent I’m giving up chocolate and the TV.
    At Mass I learned that Jesus stayed at the desert to,
    .pray
    .fast
    .almsgiving.
    From,Veronica⛪

12. February 25th, 2015 at 7:46 am      Reply Sophia Says:

Dear Miss M and M,

We pratice almsgiving, fasting and praying.

I’m going to give up cookies, loolies and icecream.

from,Sophia Quach

13. February 26th, 2015 at 8:18 am      Reply Theresa Says:

Dear miss M and M,
    I am giving up for ice cream.
    from Theresa 😀