Wellbeing Week

February12

Wellbeing Week with 3/4M on PhotoPeach

“Wellbeing Week”

1. February 12th, 2015 at 11:59 am      Reply Mr Brew Says:

I hope you enjoyed Wellbeing Week and Safer Internet Day. Don’t forget to enter the Selfie competition. It is important to spend some fun time with your parents and going on an outing is a great way to be with each other and it also helps us to relax and be healthy.
    You are lucky to have such an amazing Blog. I can see that you are having fun and learning a lot. Well done 3/4M and Miss Murphy!

• February 18th, 2015 at 8:10 am      Reply happy cake Says:

From Thomas

• February 19th, 2015 at 1:28 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Mr Brew,
      Thank you for your comment on our class blog. We enjoyed Wellbeing Week and learning about SEL. 9 people from our class (including Miss Murphy) participated in the FUN Selfie Competition. Did you know there will be a Summer Community Festival at Burden Park from the 20th – 22nd of February? There will even be Fireworks on Saturday the 21st of February. We wonder how many people will be trying to sit on our AWESOME school bench while watching the fireworks.

3/4 M class

• February 23rd, 2015 at 10:04 am      Reply Mr Brew Says:

I know Burden Park was really busy over the weekend. I wonder if any 3/4M students enjoyed the weekend activities. I hope people relaxed on the seat and it would be good if the public take good care of our seat. We will be drawing the winner of the Selfie competition before the end of the term.

2. February 16th, 2015 at 2:54 am      Reply Tony Says:

This is the best class in school.
    From,Tony

3. February 18th, 2015 at 12:12 pm      Reply Vivian Says:

I think the video for our blog right now is great and I think Jesus would be starving after Fasting for 40 DAYS! This is a Great opportunity for me to learn more about Jesus!
    From, Viv

4. February 23rd, 2015 at 6:18 am      Reply Mathew.N Says:

Nice Work 3/4 M 🙂 I like the teamwork you guys did!

From Matty Mat