E-Safety Day

February10

WATCH THIS CARTOON ABOUT INTERNET SAFETY. PAY ATTENTION TO ANY SAFETY TIPS!

What did you learn from watching this video? What do you know about being safe on the internet?

“E-Safety Day”

1. February 11th, 2015 at 7:21 am      Reply TT:) SJ TAM Says:

Dear 3/4s,
    never give out personal infomation to stragers that you don’t know. Online or on Skype, facebook, instagram and even games and cute animale games like the one in the cartoon. Mostly remember if you get worry or if you feel funny in your tummy tell an ault or a teacher!!!
    From, TT:) SJ TAM

2. February 11th, 2015 at 7:26 am      Reply Jessica.T Says:

Dear 3/4 M i hope we are awesome at assembly and that we will have fun at swimming next week.
    From,Jessica.T

3. February 11th, 2015 at 7:38 am      Reply Jessica.T Says:

Dear 3/4 M I hope that we do awesome in assembly and that we have fun at school

4. February 11th, 2015 at 8:15 am      Reply Sophia Says:

I learnt that if you have butterflies in your tummy, tell someone

from, SQ

5. February 11th, 2015 at 8:25 am      Reply kaylan12 Says:

Miss Murphy I like the cartoon video you put on the blog my
    favourite part was when the guardian angel (superhero) came.
    Kaylan

6. February 11th, 2015 at 11:24 am      Reply Skye Says:

I learn from the movie that we should never tell strangers our personal information. Skye 3/4M&M

7. February 12th, 2015 at 5:51 am      Reply david Says:

the movie was cool and intesting.

8. February 12th, 2015 at 6:23 am      Reply happy cake Says:

The ANSWER is that you don’t talk to strangers, or put personal info on the web.

Thomas

9. February 12th, 2015 at 6:26 am      Reply happy cake Says:

Maybe I should do this: address is. Bjhgvfbjhvdfhbjkvdfjbbvjfbjkfvebkjh
    name is jghfhjbsjhfrhjbd
    Age is hbkuedcbmhjbjh

10. February 12th, 2015 at 7:28 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

I learnt don’t give personal infomaiton
    & Awesome video.

From,Chelsea

11. February 12th, 2015 at 10:46 am      Reply Isaac N 3/4 M Says:

Dear 3/4 M

Never give out personal information to anyone

From Isaac☺

12. February 12th, 2015 at 10:52 am      Reply vincent Says:

Dear 3/4M
    Today I learn about the four tips!
    and not to give your personal information to strangers
    also don’t tell mean things to people online.

Vincent.L

13. February 12th, 2015 at 11:37 am      Reply alex c Says:

Hi Class,
    i hope we have a good assembly tomorrow.
    from Alex C

14. February 12th, 2015 at 8:14 pm      Reply Joursha Says:

I loved this little cartoon the best part was when the Sid come’s and give them the badge. I learnt the you should never give your personal information to anyone not even your close friends and never ever give your password.

From, Joursha

15. February 14th, 2015 at 9:16 am      Reply T.DOG Says:

HIIII I miss u hehe!
    I learnt that u should never share your personal information to a stranger,
    And that if u have butterflies in your stomach u will always tell an adult.
    T.DOG 🙂

16. February 16th, 2015 at 8:19 am      Reply Tony Says:

This is a great video about our class.
    The video was great that i can watch it all over again.
    I liked the song very much.

From,Tony

17. February 16th, 2015 at 8:22 am      Reply Tony Says:

Last Friday was the best.

From,Tony

18. February 18th, 2015 at 9:50 am      Reply Jason Says:

That was a great video and it was also true children reading this, do not tell any information to people you do not know rather in real life or online. I also learnt that there are people who want information online so be careful.

From, Jason From 3/4M
    A.K.A Jay

19. February 20th, 2015 at 7:45 am      Reply Teena Leena Says:

This was a fantastic video and I really enjoyed watching it.
    I learnt that you shouldn’t talk to people you don’t know, always think before you tell the person something and that you should always ask a trusted adult if you are not feeling safe.
    I missed being in 3/4 and I hope that 3/4 M this year will learn a lot!

Teena Leena

20. February 20th, 2015 at 9:03 am      Reply Sujan Says:

it was a great video and I learnt that we should keep our personal
    information to ourselves.
    From, Sujan 3/4M

21. February 23rd, 2015 at 8:25 am      Reply Naychi Says:

Dear Miss Murphy

It was a good video and I learnt a lot from that video.

Naychi

22. February 24th, 2015 at 9:04 am      Reply keerat Says:

I had a friend who had a game like that one
    i must tell her to not to talk to strangers:)