Welcome Back to School

January28

by posted under Back to school | 11 Comments »

“Welcome Back to School”

1. January 29th, 2015 at 5:12 am      Reply Mandy Says:

I hope that our class reads more than 1000 books by December. l am looking forward to doing lots of fun activities. You are the best teacher ever. lf we do have a pizza party l think it will be delicious. l hope l get to know everyone in our class and make new friends this year. This blog is awesome 🙂
    From, Mandy

2. January 29th, 2015 at 6:36 am      Reply vincent Says:

I like the voki that you made m and m and also you live in Canada and I am happy to be at school lastly I hope we will have a nice term one this year.
    From Vincent.L

3. January 30th, 2015 at 7:00 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear Miss M and M I had a great day with everyone. I can’t wait to do art next week and to get my prize, I’m hoping to get the glow in the dark hand. I can’t wait for swimming this year

4. January 30th, 2015 at 7:12 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Did you notice that only Vincent.L, Mandy and me(Vivian) is the only ones commenting?

5. January 30th, 2015 at 7:22 am      Reply Vivian Says:

THIS IS THE BEST BLOG.

6. January 31st, 2015 at 8:05 am      Reply Vivian Says:

When you reply I reply.

7. February 2nd, 2015 at 7:30 am      Reply Tam Says:

I hope our class get to sing Christmas

8. February 5th, 2015 at 7:36 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

I hope I get to meet everyone and make new friends this year. LOL!
    From, Veronica

9. February 5th, 2015 at 8:03 am      Reply Sujan Says:

I enjoyed being in your class because you are Awesome!:)
    From, Sujan