Welcome Back to School

January28

by posted under Back to school | 11 Comments »

“Welcome Back to School”

1. January 29th, 2015 at 5:12 am      Reply Mandy Says:

I hope that our class reads more than 1000 books by December. l am looking forward to doing lots of fun activities. You are the best teacher ever. lf we do have a pizza party l think it will be delicious. l hope l get to know everyone in our class and make new friends this year. This blog is awesome 🙂
    From, Mandy

2. January 29th, 2015 at 6:36 am      Reply vincent Says:

I like the voki that you made m and m and also you live in Canada and I am happy to be at school lastly I hope we will have a nice term one this year.
    From Vincent.L

3. January 30th, 2015 at 7:00 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Dear Miss M and M I had a great day with everyone. I can’t wait to do art next week and to get my prize, I’m hoping to get the glow in the dark hand. I can’t wait for swimming this year

4. January 30th, 2015 at 7:12 am      Reply Vivian Says:

Did you notice that only Vincent.L, Mandy and me(Vivian) is the only ones commenting?

5. January 30th, 2015 at 7:22 am      Reply Vivian Says:

THIS IS THE BEST BLOG.

6. January 31st, 2015 at 8:05 am      Reply Vivian Says:

When you reply I reply.

7. February 2nd, 2015 at 7:30 am      Reply Tam Says:

I hope our class get to sing Christmas

8. February 5th, 2015 at 7:36 am      Reply Veronica777 Says:

I hope I get to meet everyone and make new friends this year. LOL!
    From, Veronica

9. February 5th, 2015 at 8:03 am      Reply Sujan Says:

I enjoyed being in your class because you are Awesome!:)
    From, Sujan

10. February 24th, 2015 at 5:49 am      Reply Chelsea Says:

Dear 3/4M
    Awesome BLOG I ever seen

From Chelsea 🙂

January 2015
« Dec   Feb »
19202122232425

Attention Global2 users: Department-funding for Global2 is being discontinued.

The Department of Education and Training will not be funding the use of Global2 past the end of the current contract on 31st of December 2020.

Please refer to FUSE for further details on the discontinuation of funding and transition options available for schools.