Sports Day

December17

Last Friday, December 12th the 3/4s and 5/6s went to a nearby high school for a day full of sport. Sprinting and Crossball and Novelty races… some friendly competition and it was a BLAST!! Well done to everyone who competed, did their best and had fun since that was what the Sports Day was meant to be about. Big thank you to Mrs Crilly for all your organising for the event!

Here are some photos of us with our coloured sports team.

IMG_2509[1] IMG_2512[1] IMG_2513[1] IMG_2514[1]

“Sports Day”

1. December 18th, 2014 at 4:42 am      Reply Linda Lu Says:

I really enjoyed sports day I hope we have it next year I hope it was fun but green won and red was 4th no fear. πŸ™

2. December 18th, 2014 at 4:43 am      Reply Linda Lu Says:

For got
    From,Linda Lu πŸ™‚ hehehe

3. December 18th, 2014 at 5:17 am      Reply Tdog Says:

Dear Miss M&M & 3/4M,
    I really enjoyed the sports day for the ribbons I got 3 and they were all third place.
    I miss you Miss Murphy.
    I miss my firends and class mates, I miss everyone in the class I don’t want to go home I want to stay and school with my friends and class mates. πŸ™
    Tdog πŸ™ I miss u everyone

4. December 18th, 2014 at 6:30 am      Reply Lara H Says:

Wow! It was a lot of fun at sports day for all the classes! But also I and probably everyone was tired!

From Lara H,
    5/6Ma

5. December 18th, 2014 at 9:13 am      Reply Fragrance Says:

I really enjoyed the sports Day.
    It. was the best Day ever. πŸ™‚

Crazy F πŸ™‚

6. December 31st, 2014 at 6:12 am      Reply Michaeldarling007 Says:

Sports day was fantastic and I will miss my friends, classmates and everyone!

7. January 11th, 2015 at 9:52 pm      Reply Aimy Says:

Dear Miss Murphy ,
    Why couldn’t the teachers do any sport activities ?

Aimes

• January 14th, 2015 at 8:41 pm      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Aimes,
      That’s a good question and I think that would have been very fun for the teachers to join in at the end of the day for a race or other activity. Perhaps we can suggest this to Mrs Crilly for next year’s Sports Day.

Sincerely,