Patent Example of a Ball Point Pen

November13

Ball Point Pen – PDF

What is included in this patent? What do you notice?

“Patent Example of a Ball Point Pen”

1. November 13th, 2014 at 6:02 am      Reply Tdog Says:

I noticed that it has some of the country’s name,
    Also I noticed that there is a picture of a invention I think.
    Todg The Best Dog In The World!

2. November 17th, 2014 at 7:51 pm      Reply Kenny Says:

Patent means if we have an invention no one can steal the idea and the only one to know how to make it is the government and the person who made it and thought of it.

Kenny

3. November 19th, 2014 at 4:50 am      Reply Rydust Says:

In this patent there is a diagram of the ball point pen.

And there is a barcode.

Ryan

4. November 19th, 2014 at 7:33 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

Now that i see the patent up close it is so detailed.
    I wonder if there description or the diagram is the most importan or both are. I noticed that all the diagrams are very detailed and that there are more than one diagram in the patent i think they used lots
    of diagram is because they need to be very detailed so that people can sure that they can’t copy there idea.
    Soapie Soph

5. November 19th, 2014 at 8:55 am      Reply Jer Says:

I noticed that there was names of countries on the patent.
    Sincerely, Jer 🙂

• November 19th, 2014 at 10:05 pm      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Very good Jer! Was there any country names that you recognise? Why do you think they included the country?
      Miss Murphy

6. November 20th, 2014 at 5:17 am      Reply Chloe Says:

I noticed the bar code, the name of the country, and I also think there is a diagram or the invention. A Patent is like that someone can’t steal your invention for 20 years.

From, 🙂
    Chloe 3/4M

7. November 28th, 2014 at 7:25 am      Reply Aimy Says:

There are 6 countries Switzerland ,Canada,Germany, France, Japan and United Kingdom I think they are there because they were invented in all those countries.
    Aimes