Hot Air Balloons

October29

Hot Air Balloons Fun Facts

What have you learnt about the invention of the hot air balloon? What do you think it would be like to ride in a hot air balloon?

by posted under Inquiry, Inventions, Literacy | 13 Comments »

“Hot Air Balloons”

1. October 30th, 2014 at 6:00 am      Reply Datty Dat Says:

These are my answers, I think why does it need steam to make it fly and could’ve they used something else? Instead of using steam to my the Hot Balloon Fly! I remember when my sister used to talk to me about hot air balloons, they have kinda like a engine like a old fashion train having to have wood come into this furnace to pump up the train! What can also go in it is coal I think!

Dat!

2. October 30th, 2014 at 6:06 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

I be really scared if i was in a hot air balloon because it would have felt like you are about to fall and die so if I had a chance to ride a hot air balloon i wouldn’t take that chance.
    Soapie Soaps

3. October 30th, 2014 at 6:30 am      Reply Tdog Says:

I don’t really know about hot air balloons.
    It would be scary for me if I was on a hot air balloon.
    I never went on one before, if someone asks me do you want to go on a hot air balloon? I will say NO!
    Tdoggy

4. October 30th, 2014 at 6:52 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear MISS M&MS,
    If i was in a hot air balloon I would feel like I am flying and I wont feel scared.

Damien 3/4 M

5. October 30th, 2014 at 10:13 am      Reply Aimy Says:

I would be really scared if I was on a hot air balloon so Damien you’re really brave to say that. I learnt that you should not wear a dress or high heels or a singlet but you should wear protective clothes and that a hot air balloon has flaps. Miss Murphy how would you feel on a hot air balloon?
    Aimes 3/4M

6. November 1st, 2014 at 9:19 am      Reply Fragrance Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    If I was on a Hot air balloon if would feel a bit scared because I have travel sickness.

Fragrance

7. November 5th, 2014 at 5:12 am      Reply Even Steven Says:

I think that riding a hot air balloon would be kind of scary for me because i am afraid of heights, sometimes i go on a airplane and when goes off the ground my body just feels weird but i don’t think i would be that scared of going on a hot air balloon because it goes off the ground slowly.
    From, Even Steven

8. November 5th, 2014 at 9:10 am      Reply kev Says:

I wish I went on a hot air balloon but my sister is to
    scared to go on because she thinks she
    going to fall off. I wouldn’t be scared to go on a hot air balloon.If I was on a air balloon I bet
    I could see my house. I wonder if we are on
    the hot air balloon on top of the clouds
    I wonder if we can still breath.

From,kev

9. November 5th, 2014 at 9:26 am      Reply Kenny Says:

I would be scared and I would be crazy because I can’t breath that well in high places and I learnt that they use hot air bollons to check the earths apmoshper and I would be scared because I will fell like I will fall of and die.

Kenny

10. November 9th, 2014 at 9:40 am      Reply Rydust Says:

I liked how we did the hot air balloon inventions
    I was so guwy.

Ryan

11. November 12th, 2014 at 5:16 am      Reply Missy moo Says:

I learnt that the first passengers to sit on the hot air balloon was a sheep, a rooster and a duck. I would be quite scared if I was on a hot air balloon, because ,I’ve seen on T.V, many people died because the balloon lost control.
    Missy

12. November 12th, 2014 at 8:32 am      Reply Levi Jeans Says:

If I would ride a hot air balloon I would think that it is like your riding a boat.
    From,Levi

13. November 12th, 2014 at 9:54 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear MISS M&MS,
    I love going in a hot air balloon it would be so fun.

Damien 3/4 M