Leonardo Da Vinci

October24

What interesting fact/s did you learn about Leonardo Da Vinci? What is he famous for or why is he special?

by posted under Art, History, Inquiry, Inventor | 8 Comments »

“Leonardo Da Vinci”

1. October 24th, 2014 at 4:48 am      Reply Tina Says:

Q. What interesting facts did you learn about Leonardo Da Vinci?
    A. I learnt that he was an artist and an inventor.I also learnt that he wrote everything backwards so that everyone couldn’t understand and steal his idea.

2. October 27th, 2014 at 9:23 am      Reply Kenny Says:

Dear Miss Muphy,
    I learnt that Leonard Da Vinci parent was not marryied and that he travels around the world a lot and that he is an artist and inventer.

Kenny

3. October 28th, 2014 at 5:52 am      Reply Tdog Says:

I learnt that Leonardo Da Vinci wrote everything backwards because he didn’t want people to steal his idea for something.
    I learnt that Leonardo was a inventor and a artist.
    Leonardo is famous for his painting of Mona Lisa.
    Im not sure why he is special but i will find out.
    Tdog

4. October 29th, 2014 at 5:11 am      Reply Missy moo Says:

I learnt that Leonardo was famous for his wonderful drawings,The Mona Lisa, The Last Supper and The Vitruvian Man. I learnt that in Italy, if your parents aren’t married, you can’t go to school. He is special because he can think ‘Ahead Of Time’.
    Missy Moo

5. November 12th, 2014 at 8:22 am      Reply Even Steven Says:

I learnt that Leonardo Davinci painted the Last Supper.
    Even Stevn

6. November 14th, 2014 at 9:38 am      Reply catherine Says:

I love the Leonardo Da Vinci art because
    it is fun and it backwards.
    From,KitKat

7. November 19th, 2014 at 7:51 am      Reply Levi Jeans Says:

What I have learnt about Leonardo Da Vinci is that he is not allowed to go to school because his parents weren’t married yet and the next thing I learnt about him is that he thought of inventions about aeroplanes in the olden day and that the other thing I learnt about him is that he painted the Mona Lisa and the Last supper and he also teach himself how to learn and I also leant that he writes backwards so people won’t steal his ideas and he also live in Italy and why he is special is that he can think ahead of time and he also is an inventor and an Artist and what he is famous for is the Mona Lisa, the Last supper and the Vitruvian Man.
    From, Levi

• November 19th, 2014 at 10:12 pm      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Wow Levi! Looks like you have learnt a lot about Leonardo Da Vinci! I’m also impressed that you remembered the meaning of figurative language ‘ahead of their time’ and you were able to classify Leonardo Da Vinci as being ‘ahead of his time’. Leonardo was extremely inquisitive which only deepened his learning. He is a very inspiring person from history because of all he achieved and his deep wondering.
      Miss Murphy 🙂