Salvador Dali Inspired ART

October20

Last term, our class was learning about ‘Time‘ in Maths and ‘Healthy Habits‘ such as sport and exercise in Inquiry. We did some artwork that was inspired by artist Salvador Dali after looking at his incredible Surrealist art such as the Persistence of Time and Football Player.

Football Dali Salvador Dali

Below is some of our artwork! Stay tuned for more photos! What does surreal mean? What do you think Dali’s artwork means? What artwork of Dali’s do you prefer and why?

by posted under Art, Inquiry, Maths, Student Work | 7 Comments »

“Salvador Dali Inspired ART”

1. October 20th, 2014 at 8:57 am      Reply STARDUST Says:

Did you enjoyed the art that we made it was awesome and I think that the action figure one was hard but easy at the same time.
    Which one do you think is harder the clock or the action figure?

STARDUST

2. October 20th, 2014 at 11:44 pm      Reply Trace & Missy Moo Says:

Dear Miss Muphy,

Missy: I loved all the clocks that our classmates made.
    Trace: It was also fun making the clocks.

Missy and Trace

3. October 22nd, 2014 at 4:47 am      Reply Missy moo Says:

I thought the clock is going to be very, very hard to make but it was actually fun! I hope we would do something similar again!

Missy moo

4. October 22nd, 2014 at 4:52 am      Reply Missy moo Says:

I think surreal means like a dream. It’s your imagination.

Missy

5. October 23rd, 2014 at 8:36 am      Reply Tdog Says:

I think surreal means what your thinking.
    When i searched what surreal means it said it means memory.
    Im not sure.
    I really lile the clocks, I like Fragrance’s clock, Marcus’s clock and im not sure who’s clock is the first one but i like it.
    Tdog

6. October 23rd, 2014 at 8:37 am      Reply Jer Says:

I really enjoyed the art we made and it was the best art day ever.
    Sincerely, Jer 🙂

7. November 11th, 2014 at 9:45 am      Reply Kenny Says:

Dear Miss Murphy
    I think the clock was very hard but I think that the action figure was harder but it was all fun and I hope you enjoyed it to.

Kenny