Wing It

October3

This little video contains clues about our NEW Inquiry topic for Term 4. Can you guess our NEW Inquiry Topic?

Grand Prize winner Animation by The Animation School

What questions came to your mind while watching this video? What did you think the ‘main idea’ was? Who are the main characters and what characteristics would you use to describe these characters? (Can you think about any evidence) Challenge #1: How long ago do you think setting was for this video? Challenge #2: The title ‘wing it’ is also figurative language (an idiom), do you know what ‘wing it’ it means? And lastly, any guesses about our NEW Inquiry topic for Term 4?

“Wing It”

1. October 6th, 2014 at 11:41 am      Reply Tdog Says:

The main characters were the orange alien,the blue alien and sherman.
    Sherman is into building things,the aliens are good and they are trying to help sherman.
    I dont get the question Challenge #1.
    I dont really know what wing it means.
    Q1:What things or activities are we going to do for our new inquiry topic for term 4?
    Q2:Are we going to do any projects?
    Q3:Are we going to do anything the same,like doing projects again or are we going to do different stuff?
    Tdog

2. October 6th, 2014 at 11:48 am      Reply Tdog Says:

For Challenge #2, I think that Wing It means to do something without study or peparations. I think.
    Tdog 🙂

3. October 16th, 2014 at 6:19 am      Reply Datty Dat Says:

The Characters are
    “The Aliens”
    and “Sherman”!
    I would describe the aliens silly and funny as the joke around when they have to do their plans to make Sherman Complete his dream.
    I also would describe Sherman Positive because he never gave up trying to build aircraft things.
    (Challenge #1)
    I think it was on this mountain and in the kind of barn.
    (Challenge #2)
    I think it means take someone under one’s wing????
    And the Last one,
    What makes objects easier in our lives +
    am I too late for this stuff?

From, Datty Dat!

4. October 16th, 2014 at 8:07 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

I now what or inquiry topic is ‘What Objects makes our life easier.’
    This around the 18’s because of all the olden pictures.
    Soapie soph

5. October 16th, 2014 at 9:15 am      Reply jer Says:

Dear Miss murphy,
    I really enjoyed the movie and it was really funny. The main idea of the movie was when Sherman made an inventions.
    Sincerely , Jer 🙂

6. October 22nd, 2014 at 5:25 am      Reply Dames Says:

Dear MISS M&MS,
    The main characters is Sherman, the three aliens and the alien boss. I think it was in 1893.

Dames