Procedure FUN Day

October2

To celebrate our last day of Term 3 and all of our learning about the procedure text type we decided to have a Procedure Fun Day.

Activity # 1: We followed procedures to make balloon animals and other balloon creations.ย IMG_1495[1]

Activity # 2: We followed a procedure to make juggling balls.ย IMG_1516[1]

Activity # 3: We created our own procedure of how to create Healthy Rainbow Fruit Skewers.

Some of the activities were challenging and others were messy EXTREMELY MESSYย but ALL activities were EXTREMELY AMUSING!! Some photos below of all our PROCEDURE MAKING FUN!

What activity did you like the best? Which activity was the most challenging? What did you learn about procedures during Term 3?

“Procedure FUN Day”

1. October 7th, 2014 at 10:59 am      Reply Tdog Says:

Dear Miss M&M,
    I really enjoyed the procedure activities.
    My favourite activity is the balloon making, at first it was so hard for me to make the dog but finally i made it i was so impressed of myself.
    ๐Ÿ™‚
    The most challenging one was the juggling making, it was so hard when I had to blow in the balloon with bird seeds in it, I accidently blew it wrong I noticed that i had to blow like when your tied you open your mouth and blow.
    I learnt that every step in procedures have to have a verb at the start of it, also i have learnt that after doing a procedure you have to draw a picture or a diagram.
    Tdog

2. October 8th, 2014 at 7:42 am      Reply Trace Says:

Dear Miss Murphy,
    My most favourite activity was doing the juggleing activity because it was messy and fun. My least favourite activity was making balloon animals because I wasn’t good at making balloon animals.

Trace

3. October 8th, 2014 at 9:18 am      Reply Jer Says:

Dear Miss Murphy,
    I enjoyed making the balloons and I get to make a sword but my balloon pop.
    Sincerely, Jer ๐Ÿ™‚

4. October 10th, 2014 at 9:34 am      Reply Kevin likes to cry Says:

Dear Miss murphy,
    I really enjoyed doing the activities it was COOL doing the activity when we had to make juggling balls with bird seed it was quiet hard but making the balloon animals is the hardest one but not for the people that made balloon animals. The fruit I ate on the stick was delicious except for the pineapples it was to juicy. It would be AWESOME if we had one more activity that would be the other half of the class vs other half of the class by seeing witch group makes the fruit on the stick first and vs seven times.
    From,Kev

5. October 14th, 2014 at 9:46 am      Reply Hannah Says:

Dear Miss Murphy,
    My favourite activity was the juggling balls and I think the most challenging activity was making balloon animals.

Hannah

6. October 15th, 2014 at 7:14 am      Reply Linda Lu Says:

Dear Miss Murphy,
    I enjoyed doing the balls and the most challenging part is when we got to do the balloons but the challeing part is when it GOES BOMMMM
    i did not enjoyed it i really like about it that we got to pick colours i just don’t want to pick the colours because maybe go BOMMM again so that’s why i did not pick up the coloured ones but i do like the colours because it is colourful and bright. did you enjoyed the making balls or making the balloons.

Linda Lu ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

7. October 16th, 2014 at 7:53 am      Reply Even Steven Says:

Dear Miss Murphy,
    I liked the balloon animals the most because they weren’t to easy to do most of the other activities were to easy plus i also liked when the balloons went BOOM, most of the people were scared i was also sometimes scared to but i did find it really hard to do sometimes because the balloons kept popping anyway i learnt that all procedures have to start with a verb.
    Even Steven

8. October 22nd, 2014 at 6:52 am      Reply pierce Says:

Dear 3/4M,
    I enjoyed make balloons creations but the balloons kept on poping.
    From, Pierce ๐Ÿ™‚

9. October 22nd, 2014 at 10:02 am      Reply Levi Jeans Says:

Dear 3/4M,
    My favorite activity is the rainbow fruit skewers because it has my favorite fruit on it and the most challenging activity for me is the balloon animal making activity because when you twist the balloon it pops.
    Levi Jeans ๐Ÿ™‚

Revolving Globe

Flag Counter

Flag Counter

Translator

Recent Comments

Time in Melbourne:

3/4M’s Shelfari

What’s Happening in 3/4M

October 2014
M T W T F S S
« Sep   Nov »
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

LOL

Categories