Pinocchia, Don’t Tell a Lie

September18

Pinocchia JPEG

On September 11th and 12th our school had its second production called Pinocchia, Don’t Tell a Lie. There were 10 students from our class that auditioned and were selected to perform in the play of a cast of 70 students. After rehearsing for months; practising scenes and dances, our hard work finally paid off because we loved performing to our family and friends! Well done to all 70 students that performed and assisted with the play Pinocchia, Don’t Tell a Lie! Special thanks to all teachers and classes that helped in many small and big ways to make the play a success.

Leader Springvale Newspaper

Photos of the production to come!

“Pinocchia, Don’t Tell a Lie”

1. September 20th, 2014 at 2:16 pm      Reply D.T.B Says:

Well from my point of view I think the play is a massive success!
    From D.T.B

• September 22nd, 2014 at 9:11 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear DT,
      From my point of view, you are becoming quite a talented, young actor. You hit your role right on the nail!! Way to go!

Miss M&M 🙂

2. September 23rd, 2014 at 9:57 am      Reply KK Says:

Hi Miss M&M,
    I really miss being in your class! All those fun times we had together passed by so quickly! I guess that’s why they say, ‘Time flows by quickly when you are having fun’. Anyways, I think the play was so much fun .. except for the part where we had to clean the make up until we had red skin .. BUT who cares? No one does ..
    PS: I still read the notes that you wrote in the book ‘The MUD Puddle’. It brings back such great memories!

3. September 23rd, 2014 at 10:01 am      Reply KK Says:

Oh, and I forgot to say this: EXCELLENT WORK, DRAMA CLUB!! Let’s celebrate .. (disco lights on & Drama Club dances)

4. September 25th, 2014 at 11:19 am      Reply Superpro101 Says:

I see that your school production is AMAZING! I wonder how do you get your ideas for the school production?
    From Superpro101.

5. October 6th, 2014 at 2:58 am      Reply CN5460 Says:

I hope that I do a lot better in next year’s audition and get to be in the play again!

6. October 7th, 2014 at 11:04 am      Reply Tdog Says:

Next year if you can join drama club i am gonna try to join in.
    Cause i like Miss M&M, she is the best teacher in the worlddddddddd!
    Tdog

7. October 9th, 2014 at 8:41 am      Reply CN5460 Says:

The same as Superpro101, how DO you make up your mind of what to do for the school productions?

8. October 9th, 2014 at 9:47 am      Reply Kelele Says:

Hi M&M!! ISN’T IS AWESOME TO BE BACK TO SCHOOL?? (Well .. except for the fact that I have to go to tutor and stuff .. ANOTHER FUN, BUSY TERM FOR THE YEAR 5&6s AGAIN) Anyways .. I womder if you are preparing for another play next year .. hhmmm .. I wonder ..

9. October 9th, 2014 at 9:49 am      Reply Kelele Says:

PS: KELELE is KK. Oops .. I forgot to tell you .. 🙂

10. October 15th, 2014 at 4:53 am      Reply Tina Says:

The play was amazing, awesome and very creative!
    Thank you for setting up everything up!

Tina

11. October 15th, 2014 at 9:13 am      Reply STARDUST Says:

Dear Miss MandM,
    I enjoyed being an actor I really think the play was fabulous . I can’t believe that you wrote the script by yourself. THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!

STARDUST

12. October 16th, 2014 at 8:10 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

I t was so fun that kids got to perform a play and act as well. Next year I wan’t to join drama.
    Soapie soph

13. October 21st, 2014 at 12:08 am      Reply Linda Lu Says:

I wish I was in drama but next time I maybe be in drama and I hope I do Im thinking what do you do in drama.