Father’s Day Tea

September7

IMG_1404[1]

On Thursday, September 4th we celebrated Father’s Day by inviting our dads, grandpas, uncles, teachers and other important male role models in our lives to our class. We first surprised our guests with gifts; PUZZLES that that they had to put back together. ย ย IMG_1384[1]

Some of guests needed help putting their puzzles together. Once, they put their puzzle together they were able to read the message we wrote for them. Next we enjoyed some tasty treats and got to share some of our reports on our dads and lastly we got enjoy playing some games with our dads, grandpas, uncles and teachers! We played basketball, Monopoly, Scrabble, Dominoes and many other games! What a FUN day we had with our favourite male role models that we are lucky to have in our lives! In total we had 15 guests, including two mums! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks to everyone that was able to make it! We had a blast with you!

“Father’s Day Tea”

1. September 8th, 2014 at 5:52 am      Reply Rydust Says:

I don’t have a dad but Mr Brew is
    Probably my dad in the school
    That is why I chose him. ๐Ÿ™‚

• September 30th, 2014 at 8:44 am      Reply Mr Brew Says:

Thanks for inviting me to the Father’s Day celebration. I do not have my own class of students to be with so it was great to come in and enjoy the company of the m&ms on this special day. I found the first 15 piece jigsaw puzzle quite challenging. (You found out that I like superheros! That puzzle was a clever design). I couldn’t believe it when I was given an even more complicated puzzle once that first one was completed. Thanks for helping me with the jigsaws and being such a great host with wonderful manners and restaurant like service. The food was terrific.

I hope I get an invite again next year.

2. September 8th, 2014 at 7:15 am      Reply Linda Lu Says:

The Father’s Day tea was fantastic my dad was not there because he had you go to work but Mr Willie came instead it was still fun with him my favourite part was we get to play games. ๐Ÿ™‚

Linda Lu ๐Ÿ™‚

3. September 8th, 2014 at 7:23 am      Reply Datty Dat Says:

Same with the Mother’s Day Tea I LOVED it! Even
    though my dad had stayed for a short time! We got
    to play soccer together and the puzzle kinda made
    him get mad! He had cried a little bit when I gave him
    my present!

Datty Dat!

4. September 9th, 2014 at 9:52 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear MISS M&MS,
    Thank you for organizing the father’s day tea. My dad and grandpa had a very good time. It was the best day ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From, Damien
    3/4 M

5. September 10th, 2014 at 5:47 am      Reply Missy moo Says:

I ENJOYED the father’s day tea. Even though my dad didn’t come, I still loved it. When I gave it to my dad at home, He asked me,”How much did it cost?” I said “We cut it out!”

From Missy Moo:)

6. September 10th, 2014 at 8:12 am      Reply Chlo Bo Says:

I really enjoyed the Father’s Day Tea, it was really fun and I liked it when my dad put together the jigsaw puzzle. My favourite part was when Jennifer, Hannah and I played frisbe with my dad, it was AMAZING!!!!!!:)

Chlo Bo
    3/4M:)

7. September 10th, 2014 at 8:23 am      Reply Tina Says:

I really like the FATHER’S DAY TEA!!
    I never did this event in my whole life!

Tina

8. September 10th, 2014 at 8:56 am      Reply Hannah Says:

Thankyou for organising the Father’s Day Tea. I had a great time even though my dad couldn’t come. I played with Chloe’s dad instead.

Hannah

9. September 10th, 2014 at 9:25 am      Reply Elina 3/4NS Says:

Hi Mrs Murphy
    I wish my class can make a puzzle like your class

Elina 3/4ns

10. September 10th, 2014 at 9:39 am      Reply pierce Says:

My Dad took a hour to complete the puzzle!
    From,Piercypie

11. September 10th, 2014 at 9:50 am      Reply soapie soph Says:

I had great fun with all the dads at the father’s day tea that we did.
    I wish my dad was there but he didn’t show up.
    All though I really enjoyed it.
    Saopie soph

12. September 10th, 2014 at 10:02 am      Reply Fragrance Says:

Dear Miss M and m.

It was so fun at the Father’s day tea Fragrance was talking about it all Friday night she said ‘mum do you know we made a puzzles for the dads” she said.

Fragrance”s mum

13. September 11th, 2014 at 6:02 am      Reply Jer Says:

I enjoyed the Father ‘s Day Tea and I had the best day ever!
    Sincerely, Jer ๐Ÿ™‚

14. September 11th, 2014 at 9:53 am      Reply Trace Says:

I really enjoyed the Father’s Day tea because we got to play games, and pod a puzzle piece with the dad’s or teachers who came, and I hope we get to do something like that agama in.

Trace

15. September 11th, 2014 at 9:53 am      Reply Trace Says:

Again

16. September 11th, 2014 at 12:04 pm      Reply Tdog Says:

I really enjoyed the fathers day tea.
    Some how but I think that the fathers day tea was shorter then the mothers day tea.
    The mothers day tea was long.
    Tdog

17. September 25th, 2014 at 11:16 am      Reply Superpro101 Says:

You and your classes idea of a Father’s Day Tea is wonderful. I hope to see another one of your classes ideas.

From Superpro101