Our Poet-Tree

August21
image

We are getting excited for our Poetry Cafe on Monday, August 25th at 11:40am, where we will be sharing one or two of our favourite poems that we have written this term. We will be sharing our family and friends in 3/4F!

Poetry mic

Looking forward to hearing all your wonderful poems 3/4M & 3/4F !

coffee

Hopefully lots of friends and family can make this fabulous event!

“Our Poet-Tree”

1. August 21st, 2014 at 11:54 pm      Reply Datty Dat Says:

It was really fun making poems and
    the shapes! I felt really proud when I made mine!

Datty Dat!

2. August 23rd, 2014 at 8:59 am      Reply Chica Says:

I remember doing it last year and we even made a book for it. Will that happen this time M & M ?

3. August 25th, 2014 at 9:45 am      Reply Linda Lu Says:

I enjoyed making the poems it was the BEST EVER!
    My favourite poem is huiku poem. ๐Ÿ™‚

From,Linda Lu

4. August 26th, 2014 at 6:02 am      Reply Tina Says:

I really enjoyed the Poetry Cafe.

Tina

5. August 26th, 2014 at 10:56 am      Reply STARDUST/GOLDUST/DANNY HOHO Says:

I enjoyed reading my poem to the parents because at the same time I could tell my friends how I feel.
    Hope you enjoyed it and I loved the HOT CHOCOLATE and the lovely cookies and biscuit.

STARDUST/GOLDUST/DANNY HOHO

6. August 27th, 2014 at 6:32 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    I loved the idea that we and 3/4F would do a poetry cafe.
    My real goal was to try to make parents laugh and my goal came true any ways my favourite type of poems is the free verse poem.
    I was really proud of how it turned out, I thought my ice cream was missing something then Julie said I should add the dripping chocolate.
    Soapie soph

7. August 27th, 2014 at 6:36 am      Reply Jewels Says:

Before it started I was very excited but when you said it was my turn I got really nervous.But I tried my best.My Mum said she really liked and enjoyed it she said I wish this could happen every year.

Jewels ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰

8. August 27th, 2014 at 6:38 am      Reply Missy moo Says:

I really enjoyed the Poetry Cafe that I think I could read my poem off by heart.(I think)
    The thing is I didn’t have anything (like biscuits or hot/warm chocolate)because Enrichment.
    It was also fun in Enrichment because we made something. (starting with S and ending with E)

Missy moo

9. August 27th, 2014 at 7:03 am      Reply Ryebread Says:

I was so nervous when I got chosen to go
    Up but when I read it I felt proud of myself
    ๐Ÿ™‚

Rydust

10. August 27th, 2014 at 8:04 am      Reply Even Steven Says:

I really enjoyed the poetry cafe i was really nervous but i was sort of sad when i had to go to in Enrichment program

11. August 27th, 2014 at 8:34 am      Reply pierce Says:

I Love the Poetry Cafe and i really enjoyed the food!
    From,Piercypie:D

12. August 27th, 2014 at 9:52 am      Reply Chloe Says:

I really enjoyed the poetry cafe, the scariest part was reading my poem, but my favourite part was getting the hot chocolate!!
    It was yummy!:)

From, ๐Ÿ™‚
    Chloe 3/4M

13. August 27th, 2014 at 10:05 am      Reply Hannah Banana Says:

I really enjoyed the Poetry Cafรฉ and really liked hearing the other poems that people wrote. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hannah

14. August 28th, 2014 at 5:57 am      Reply Jer Says:

I wasn’t here for the Poetry Cafรฉ because I sick.
    sincerely, Jer ๐Ÿ™‚

15. August 28th, 2014 at 7:34 am      Reply Trace Says:

I really enjoyed the poetry cafe because it was fun and we go to have hot chocolate

Trace

16. August 28th, 2014 at 8:05 am      Reply Datty Dat Says:

I really liked it and I was really into drinking
    warm chocolate! I was surprised when
    you had called out my name when
    I thought it was Enrichment people
    would do it first!

Datty Dat!

• September 3rd, 2014 at 11:35 am      Reply Tdog Says:

Dear Datty Dat,
      I kind of liked the hot chocolate,
      It was the first timeI had ever tasted hot chocolate.
      When teacher was calling out the names who would be next,
      I was like Please Don’t Pick Me in my mind because I was so nervous.
      But then she picked me to be next and I said in my mind Nooooooooooooooooo.
      Tdog

17. August 28th, 2014 at 10:57 am      Reply Levi Jeans Says:

I like the Poetry Cafe because you get to have a hot chocolate and some snacks later.
    From,Levi ๐Ÿ™‚