Inquiry Word Search Week 6

August19

What words can you find in the word search that have to do with the healthy habit of nutrition

What are the ‘always‘ kinds of foods and what are the ‘sometimes‘ types of foods?

by posted under Health, Inquiry, Literacy | 8 Comments »

“Inquiry Word Search Week 6”

1. August 20th, 2014 at 6:09 am      Reply Missy Says:

Dear Miss Murphy

I found all of the words and highlighted them.The only word I couldn’t highlight is carbohydrates (4th row down).
    The ‘always’ foods are bread, fruit, vegetable and healthy foods.
    The ‘sometimes’ foods are sugar, candy, donuts, sugary food and unhealthy foods.

Missy moo

2. August 20th, 2014 at 7:37 am      Reply Hannah Says:

That word search was really fun and I found all the words.

Hannah

3. August 20th, 2014 at 10:16 am      Reply Levi Says:

The always foods we should eat is: vegetables grains like bread, cereal, oats, noodles and beans .The sometimes foods are fish, chickens, meat, lamb, beef and donuts. 🙂
    From,Levi

4. August 21st, 2014 at 7:44 am      Reply Datty Dat 3/4M Says:

I had found all of the words! ^-^ It took me
    a while to find all the words! I
    also created my own. :3

Datty Dat!

5. August 21st, 2014 at 9:58 am      Reply Trace Says:

One of the words I found in the word search was calcium.

Trace

6. August 25th, 2014 at 9:28 am      Reply Kenny Says:

The word sear was hard but I found 2 words in 3min and 58 sec
    And the words that I found was sugars and carbohydrates.

From,Kenny

7. October 7th, 2014 at 11:17 am      Reply Tdog Says:

Dear MIss M&M,
    I think that you should always I
    Eat fruit and vegetables everyday like:
    Tomato, apple, pear, orange, grapes, strawberry, mango,watermelon, rock melon, blueberry, raspberry and much more!
    Food you should eat sometimes are sweets like:
    Nerds, snakes, tic tac, sour straps, m&m, skittles, eclipes, marshmellows i think thats how you spell it, mentos, wizz fizz and much more! 🙂 so always be healthy and try not to eat junk food. 🙂
    Tdog