Fun with Coach Approach

August1

coach

On Thursday, July 24th we had a group called Coach Approach that came to visit our school and teach us some fun sports. It was such a fun experience! We got to do Ultimate Frisbee and catch like a crocodile, we learnt our basics to becoming fabulous jugglers. In TaeKwonDo we learnt how to fist punch, and a high kick. We also learnt to scream like a ninja to intimidate our opponent and if we didn’t scream loud our coach made us to FIVE push ups. In Hip Hop dance, we warm up our bodies by doing a funny chicken dance. Next, we learnt all dances have 8 counts, and we got to learn some cool moves to the song Rap City. We had a great time dancing but our favourite activity was Ultimate Frisbee. It was the ULTIMATE  FRISBEETASTIC sport! At the end of all of our activities, the coaches tested our skills and we got to win some prizes. Our very own Fragrance won a drink bottle for her juggling skills! 34 coach approach 013 34 coach approach 014 34 coach approach 022 34 coach approach 025 34 coach approach 024

We hope we get to have Coach Approach back again next Term! What a fun day we had!

By,

Soapie soph, Ry and Crazy F

from 3/4M

by posted under Health, Incursion, Inquiry, Inspired | 7 Comments »

“Fun with Coach Approach”

1. August 7th, 2014 at 9:54 am      Reply jer Says:

I really enjoyed doing Coach Approach because I liked Ultimate Frisbee, Taekwondo and juggling.
    Sincerely, Jer 🙂

2. August 7th, 2014 at 11:07 am      Reply GOLDUST's Mum Says:

I heard that my son got a certificate for Coach Approach and he
    said:” I liked doing the push ups. ”
    Did you do any of these sports.

GOLDUST’S mum

3. August 12th, 2014 at 2:29 am      Reply Chlo Bo Says:

I really liked all of the activities in Coach Approach they were all fun, but my favourite activitie was The Hip Hop Dancing, and the Taekwondo it was AMAZING!

From, 🙂
    Chlo Bo 3/4M

4. August 18th, 2014 at 11:46 pm      Reply Jacky and Jason Says:

I enjoyed doing everything in Coach Approach. We hope to do that again.

Jacky and Jason 3/4H

5. August 23rd, 2014 at 9:05 am      Reply Chica Says:

I really enjoyed hip-hop with MoJo. Also 5/6 s got to do it first!

6. September 8th, 2014 at 10:59 am      Reply Levi Jeans Says:

What I like about Coach Approach is that it is fun and a fun way to exercise. My favorite activity was the juggling.
    From,Levi

7. October 7th, 2014 at 11:21 am      Reply Tdog Says:

I really enjoyed the coach approach,
    My favourtite actictivity was juggling.
    I wish we had coach approach next year. 🙁