Funny Poem about Germs Written by Kenn Nesbitt

July26

What do you notice about this poem? Does it relate to our inquiry unit? If so, how?

by posted under Uncategorized | 12 Comments »

“Funny Poem about Germs Written by Kenn Nesbitt”

1. July 28th, 2014 at 10:49 am      Reply Aimes Says:

The germ poem is kinda weird and funny!
    Aimes ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. July 29th, 2014 at 6:28 am      Reply chlo bo Says:

I noticed that the germs in this video were not dirty and they did not cause infections to the boy. I also really thought this video was very funny!

From, ๐Ÿ™‚
    Chloe 3/4M

3. July 29th, 2014 at 9:46 am      Reply STARDUST Says:

Dear Miss M & M,
    This poem relates to my inquiry topic because we are learning about HEALTHY HABITS.
    Miss M&M how are you staying healthy these past couple of days?

STARDUST

• July 30th, 2014 at 6:02 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Stardust,
      I stay healthy by playing soccer a couples times a week and doing yoga. I also make sure I choose healthy meals that include a lot vegetables and fruit. How do you like to stay healthy?
      M&M ๐Ÿ™‚

4. July 30th, 2014 at 5:57 am      Reply Tina Leena Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    This poem is related to our topic because it is about staying healthy.
    And it is very important to stay healthy because it keeps you happy.But if you stay unhealthy then you can sick and other bad things.

Tina Leena:)

5. July 30th, 2014 at 7:28 am      Reply soapie soph Says:

I thought that the poem was more like a song.

What do you notice about this poem?
    That germs are everywhere not just on your skin.

Does it relate to our inquiry unit? If so, how?
    Yes because If do not stay strong and healthy you get affected by the germs.

Germs and bacteria was mainly my question last term so I know a lot about germs.

From, Soapie soph

6. August 5th, 2014 at 10:04 am      Reply Tina D/Tdog Says:

That the germs are not only on your skin but they can be anywhere else too.
    Tdog

7. August 6th, 2014 at 12:35 am      Reply Alex 3/4 f Says:

I like that poem and it was funny.
    Also I liked doing maths with your class.

8. August 6th, 2014 at 9:16 am      Reply Levi Says:

What I had notice about this poem is that it rhymes.
    From,Levi

9. August 14th, 2014 at 10:10 am      Reply Jer Says:

I enjoyed learning about Germs because it so interesting.
    Sincerely, Jer ๐Ÿ™‚

10. August 14th, 2014 at 10:12 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear MISS M&MS,
    This poem rhymes and has a nice beat to it. It relates to our inquiry by saying there are germs everywhere and we cannot avoid them but if we stay healthy and strong by eating good food and doing exercises, the germs won’t affect us. How do you stay healthy MISS M&MS ?

From