Commonwealth Games Trailer

July22

What sports do you see in the video? What do all of the people in this video have in common? How are the Commonwealth Games related with our inquiry topic ‘Healthy Habits’?

by posted under Integrated Studies | 14 Comments »

“Commonwealth Games Trailer”

1. July 22nd, 2014 at 12:18 pm      Reply Chlo Bo Says:

I saw the sports: swimming,tennis,ballet,karate and table tennis.
    The commonwealth games are related to or topic Healthy Habits is they are trying to tell you to eat fruit and veggies keep fit and excercise.

From 🙂
    Chlo Bo 3/4M

2. July 23rd, 2014 at 5:46 am      Reply piercypie Says:

I like the commonwealth games video.
    From,piercypie

3. July 23rd, 2014 at 8:20 am      Reply Fragrance Says:

What games I saw was
    Swimming,Tennis,Table Tennis and kARIT.

Fragrance

4. July 23rd, 2014 at 9:00 am      Reply Julie Says:

Tennis,table tennis and swimming.

Julie 🙂 😉

5. July 24th, 2014 at 6:04 am      Reply Tina Says:

Dear 3/4,
    I think I saw swimming,tennis,gymnastics,karate and table tennis.
    Tina

6. July 24th, 2014 at 9:21 am      Reply Linda Lu Says:

Tennis,gymnastic,table tennis,karate,
    Swimming,

from,Linda 🙂 🙂

7. July 24th, 2014 at 9:56 am      Reply soapie soph Says:

What sports do you see in the video?
    Swimming,table tennis and karate.

How are the Commonwealth Games related with our inquiry topic ‘Healthy Habits’?
    It’s all about exercising and staying fit.

Soapie Soph

8. July 24th, 2014 at 11:30 am      Reply Aimes Says:

I saw tennis or maybe badminton swimming table tennis I think.
    from,
    Aimes

9. July 30th, 2014 at 10:46 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear MISS M&MS,
    I saw swimming,dancing,gymnastics,fighting and table tennis.

The Commonwealth games is related with our topic Healthy Habits by showing us it is important to eat healthy food like fruits and vegetables and to do regular exercises.

From, Damien
    3/4M

10. July 30th, 2014 at 11:25 am      Reply Levi Says:

I think why the Commonwealth games is related to our inquiry topic is people stayed physical in the games.
    From,Levi

11. August 6th, 2014 at 7:17 am      Reply Tina Leena Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    I think the commonwealth games are related to Healthy Habits is because in the commonwealth games people exercise and exercise is very important because if you don’t then you won’t be fit and you won’t stay active.
    And this video is very good and interesting!
    Tina Leena

12. August 13th, 2014 at 10:44 am      Reply Levi Says:

The sports I saw on the video was swimming, table tennis, dancing,
    From,Levi

13. August 20th, 2014 at 8:00 am      Reply Even Steven Says:

This video is similar to our inquiry uni because when they play soccer they exercise by running around and kicking.

From, Steven

14. October 7th, 2014 at 11:26 am      Reply Tdog Says:

I saw swimming,table tennis and i think i saw karate.
    The common wealth games are being fit and staying fit.
    Tdog