Survival Project

July10

At the end of our ‘Survival on Earth’ unit in Term 2, we chose questions that we wanted to research further. We came up with some amazing questions and we demonstrated what we learnt in many ways such as creating dioramas, graphs, models, posters, PowerPoints and more. Below are some photos of our incredible work. We had a lot of fun research our own topics and we learnt a lot! Stay tuned for more photos soon!

IMG_0999[1]IMG_1001[1]

Jewel’s research question: Which animal lives the longest?

IMG_0997[1]

Kenny’s Research Question: Do any cactus’ help human survive?IMG_1002[1]

Dat’s Research Question: How do the MegaMouth Shark’s Survive

IMG_1003[1]

Tina’s Research Question: How does the sun keep humans alive?

IMG_1004[1]

Levi’s Research Question: How do Sharks survive?

IMG_1005[1] IMG_1006[1]

Kev’s Research Question: How do Spiders survive?

IMG_0996[1]

Andy’s Research Question: What animals survived the extinction of dinosaurs?

IMG_0995[1]

Jenny’s Research Question: How do turtles survive?

HERE ARE MORE OF OUR AMAZING RESEARCH PROJECTS!!

“Survival Project”

1. July 12th, 2014 at 12:51 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

How great are these.
    I had so much fun doing these.
    I,ve even learn,t a lot of new things.

soapie soph

2. July 14th, 2014 at 8:17 am      Reply Tina D/Tdog Says:

I like looking at these diramas.
    They are so creative.
    I like all of the diramas.

Tdog

3. July 15th, 2014 at 7:14 am      Reply Linda Lu Says:

I enjoyed looking at the amazing diarmias,
    My one is like Jenny’s but different,

from,Linda Lu 🙂

4. July 15th, 2014 at 7:40 am      Reply Julie Says:

I can’t believe that I saw my Diramas and my bar graph
    Wow Jenny Jen Jen has so many subscribers 🙂

Julie 😉

5. July 15th, 2014 at 9:37 am      Reply Anthony Says:

I enjoyed doing this project on survival and liked all these dioramas,
    I had a lot of fun and learnt so many new things.

Anthony 3/4M

6. July 15th, 2014 at 11:33 am      Reply Levi Says:

I like to do the project on survival because we got to chose our own
    questions,I hoped to do something similar to our new topic.
    From,Levi

7. July 16th, 2014 at 6:12 am      Reply Tina Says:

These project are beautiful and I really interesting!
    Tina Leena

8. July 16th, 2014 at 6:19 am      Reply CRYAN Says:

Wow these dioramas they are so creative
    Even the makers are creative all these dioramas look great.

Ryan

9. July 16th, 2014 at 7:52 am      Reply Chloe Says:

I really enjoyed making my diorama and learning all about desert plants. And everybody’s dioramas were awesome!

Chloe 3/4M 🙂

10. July 16th, 2014 at 8:47 am      Reply Kevin like spiders Says:

Those things are spectacular I had lots of fun when I did the research on my topic I enjoyed doing the venn diagram I learnt lots and new things about spiders.

From, Kevin likes spiders

11. July 16th, 2014 at 8:58 am      Reply Hannah Says:

All of the work looked so good
    I really enjoyed doing my research
    It was so much fun and I learnt a-lot of new things

Hannah

12. July 16th, 2014 at 9:09 am      Reply Fragrance Says:

Dear Miss M and M,

I really enjoyed look at it is really great
    it was so fun making our Dramas.

Fragrance

13. July 31st, 2014 at 9:32 am      Reply Trace Says:

I really enjoyed making these dioramas because it was fun and I learnt a lot about my topic.

Trace

14. August 18th, 2014 at 10:56 am      Reply Levi Says:

These dioramas are so amazing they look like there real and there moving, I hope we do something like this in term four.
    From, Levi 🙂