World Cup is Finally HERE….

June12

image

What do you know about the place the World Cup is being held? Which team will you be cheering for this year? Who is your favourite soccer player? What do you know about World Cup? What is your favourite thing about the World Cup? 🙂

“World Cup is Finally HERE….”

1. June 12th, 2014 at 12:56 pm      Reply Danny HOHO Says:

I love the world cup SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!
    My favorite team is JAPAN!!!!!!
    Go JAPAN!
    Any ways i really enjoy watching the FIFA WORLD CUP because there is so much action going on and you know that I like ACTION!!!!!!

Danny HOHO

2. June 14th, 2014 at 1:06 pm      Reply Damien Says:

Dear,MISS M&MS,
    I am going for Australia!!! My favorite soccer player is Tim Cahill. The world cup takes place every 4 years. I like the world cup because I get to see the best players verse each other.

Damien
    3/4 M

• June 15th, 2014 at 7:40 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Dames,
      Australia is lucky to have Tim Cahill. I agree, he is a fabulous player, especially how he heads the ball into the net and makes it look so easy. We hope your arm is feeling better soon! We are missing you in class!
      From, Miss M&M 🙂

3. June 16th, 2014 at 10:54 am      Reply Levi Says:

My favorite soccer player is Messi and I will be cheering for Argentina.
    From, Levi

4. June 19th, 2014 at 2:41 am      Reply Emily Keiv Says:

Hello Miss M&M,
    What team does your class go for we go for Germany

Lynette and Emily from 3/4MB

P.S Germany is going to beat Argentina

5. June 19th, 2014 at 6:18 am      Reply Linda Says:

Dear 3/4M
    I love the wold cup
    I well be cheering for Australia and chile

From, Linda lu 🙂

6. June 19th, 2014 at 6:45 am      Reply TDOG :) Says:

I really like watching soccer but my dad loves watching it more then
    I do.
    I am going for Australia 🙂
    Tdog

7. June 19th, 2014 at 10:23 am      Reply sophie soaps Says:

What do you know about the place the World Cup is being held?
    Of course you all know it Brazil

Which team will you be cheering for this year?
    Because I’ve got Russia i am cheering for it Australia, France and Argentina.

Who is your favourite soccer player?
    Messi of course

What do you know about World Cup?
    That it only happen every 4 years

What is your favourite thing about the World Cup?
    The gold trophy of course

Soapie soph

8. June 20th, 2014 at 9:56 am      Reply jer Says:

I’m going for Cameroon but i really go for Australia.
    Sincerely,jer

9. June 20th, 2014 at 10:53 am      Reply Fragrance Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    I wanted to get Chile but I have to go for Greek but I still go for Chile.

GO CHILE AND GREEK.

Fragrance

10. July 14th, 2014 at 8:22 am      Reply Tina D/Tdog Says:

The world cup is been held in Brazil.
    I will cheer for Chile and Australia.
    I dont really have a faveourite soccer player.
    I know that the world cup takes place every 4 years.
    The thing that i like about the world cup is the world cup.

Tdog

11. July 16th, 2014 at 8:58 am      Reply Kevin like spiders Says:

Did Algeria beat any other countries I hope so
    whats your three favourite things about the world cup
    how much persent do you like the MEGA AWESOME
    world cup when you find out the winner
    of the world cup can you tell me.

From, Kevin likes spiders

12. April 13th, 2016 at 7:52 am      Reply Henry Says:

Dear miss MM,

My favourite soccer team is
    Brazil