Prayer

June1

In our Religion class we have been talking about prayer. What is prayer? Why do you pray? What are the different types of prayer? What are different ways you can pray?

by posted under Prayer, Religion | 18 Comments »

“Prayer”

1. June 2nd, 2014 at 8:49 am      Reply Julie :) Says:

Prayer means talking to God. Why we pray because hoping for something to happen and saying sorry for what we did wrong.The different types of prayers are the prayer of hope, the prays of sorrow and the prayers of forgiveness.

Julie πŸ™‚

2. June 2nd, 2014 at 11:12 am      Reply Levi Says:

Why do we pray because to fix our problem and to speak to God,Jesus and Mary.
    Levi

3. June 3rd, 2014 at 10:31 am      Reply jer Says:

Prayer is when you are talking to God in our head.
    Sincerely,Jer πŸ™‚

4. June 4th, 2014 at 5:42 am      Reply Tina Says:

Dear 3/4,
    Prayer is when you talk to God.You can pray when you want forgiveness.
    Tina Leena

5. June 4th, 2014 at 6:10 am      Reply CRYAN Says:

Dear Miss murphy,

Prayer is when you sit somewhere like your bedroom or a space.
    Pray is when you close your eyes and talk to God or Jesus and you have to sit quietly.

6. June 4th, 2014 at 7:01 am      Reply Missy Says:

Praying is a way how we talk to God.
    We pray because we did something wrong,or you just want to pray everyday for safety.

Love,
    Missy:)

7. June 4th, 2014 at 7:32 am      Reply Danny HOHO Says:

We pray because we want God to forgive us for our sins.

Danny HOHO πŸ™‚

8. June 4th, 2014 at 8:41 am      Reply Fragrance Says:

Talking to God means to me and we pray because of forgiveness and thanksgiving.
    I trust in Jesus and sometimes I get what I want that’s why I trust in Jesus.

Fragrance

9. June 4th, 2014 at 9:59 am      Reply Kevin like spiders Says:

Dear miss murphy,
    Prayer is when we talk to God in our head. Why we pray because we say sorry for the things we did wrong and asking for what we really want.

kevin likes spiders

10. June 8th, 2014 at 3:05 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear MISS M&MS,
    The prayer was really good. I enjoyed it and I learnt I can pray wherever I am.

Damien
    3/4 M

11. June 9th, 2014 at 10:17 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

Dear miss Murphy,
    I pray because i want to ask god
    -thanks god
    -praise god
    -were sorry
    What is prayer?
    -it is when you communicate to god in a way and your alone and peaceful.
    What are the different type of prayers?
    -sorrow prayer
    -thanking prayer
    -praise prayer
    -asking prayer
    What are the different ways you can pray?
    -going to church

Soapie soph

12. June 11th, 2014 at 6:07 am      Reply chloe Says:

Prayer is a little speech that you say to God in your mind. You pray because you are catholic and you go to a catholic school. Different types of prayers are: Glory Be, Hail Mary, and Our father. There are also other prayers, but I don’t know them. And I really like the little video. πŸ™‚

Chloe 3/4M πŸ™‚

13. June 11th, 2014 at 6:16 am      Reply CRYAN Says:

Dear Miss Murphy

Pray is when you talk to God and
    you do it quietly.

Ryan

14. June 11th, 2014 at 10:40 am      Reply Levi Says:

Dear 3/4m,
    you can pray at school,at home,in meditation,at play time,at bed time,in the morning.
    From, Levi

15. June 18th, 2014 at 6:20 am      Reply chloe Says:

I forgot to answer these questions: Different ways you can pray is by going church. And I really like the little video, I think it will get people to pray more at home. πŸ™‚

chloe 3/4M πŸ™‚

16. June 25th, 2014 at 3:55 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear MISS M&MS,
    Prayer is talking to God.
    We pray to ask God to help us in our problems.
    The different types of are Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be and Prayers to Saints.
    The different ways you can pray are by going to Church or saying family prayers at home.

From
    Damien 3/4 M

17. July 19th, 2014 at 12:44 am      Reply Elina Says:

Hi Miss Murphy
    that video about the little girl prayer
    people will prayer all the time !!!!!!!!

18. October 6th, 2014 at 3:06 am      Reply Lilypad Says:

I had so much great fun doing the play! And I hope I could aim for a main character in next years production. Thank you to all the teachers that helped especially Mrs David and Mrs Moloney. Once again thank you so much every teacher that helped. AND THANK YOU M&M!!!

June 2014