Food Revolution Day with 5/6WM & 5/6MA

May20

Jamie Oliver Food Revolution Day on PhotoPeach

“Food Revolution Day with 5/6WM & 5/6MA”

1. May 21st, 2014 at 6:13 am      Reply Tina Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    I really like the revolution cooking day!
    Tina

2. May 21st, 2014 at 7:26 am      Reply Melissa missy Says:

I enjoyed making the wrap.
    I hope we have a revolution day each week!
    Missy

3. May 21st, 2014 at 7:35 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

I got to shred the pear it was so fun.
    My buddy was like we do not ever waste this pear and I was like look this pear only has the seed left and a bit of pear surrounding it and she was like ok I get your smarter than me
    So fun and funny:)
    Soapie soph:)

4. May 21st, 2014 at 10:23 am      Reply Aimes Says:

I WISH I was there!!!!!!! πŸ™
    Well, maybe next year πŸ™‚

Aimes πŸ™‚

P.S. (if it happens)

5. May 21st, 2014 at 11:36 am      Reply Hannah Says:

I really enjoyed making the Rainbow Wrap.
    I wish we could make food like that every single day.

Hannah

6. May 22nd, 2014 at 7:22 am      Reply Linda Says:

I enjoyed the rainbow rap
    It have a sweet taste to it, and it is nice,

From,Linda:)

7. May 22nd, 2014 at 8:11 am      Reply Julie Says:

I enjoyed making the wrap oh oops I meant the’Rainbow wrap’
    But I didn’t like to eat it so I threw it in the bin πŸ™
    I LOVE Food Revolutoin day it was awesome I wish that this happens everyday.

Jewels πŸ™‚

8. May 23rd, 2014 at 1:54 am      Reply Datty Dat 3/4 M Says:

I liked Food Evolution Day and I liked making the ‘Rainbow Warp’ but to be ownest, I didn’t really enjoy it πŸ™ 1 thing I really liked was scrapping the carrots!

Datty Dat!

9. May 28th, 2014 at 10:01 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear,MISS M&MS
    I really enjoy food Revolution Day and making the rainbow wrap and eating it.

Damien
    3/4 M

10. May 28th, 2014 at 11:57 am      Reply Even Steven Says:

Hello 3/4m,
    cooking with your buddy’s looks so fun i wish i was there to do some of those things with our buddys’s

Steven 3/4m

11. May 30th, 2014 at 8:21 am      Reply Lara H Says:

I really enjoyed making the Rainbow Wrap! I mostly shredded the carrot and one of the 5/6’s in 5/6WM put a bit too much mint, he even said it, and when I ate it it tasted not so good. It’s just that I can’t eat TOO much mint!

From Lara H,
    5/6Mahney
    (I’m next door to your buddy class!) πŸ˜€

12. June 18th, 2014 at 11:33 am      Reply Julie Says:

The Rainbow wrap was fantastic I loved making it but I don’t like eating it .It tasted weird and I don’t like anything with raw beetroots.

from,
    Julie(3/4M) πŸ™‚

13. July 14th, 2014 at 8:27 am      Reply Tina D/Tdog Says:

I liked making the rainbow wrap it was super duper fun.
    I didn’t enjoy eating it, i only liked the outside bread thing not the beetroots.

Tdog