Happy Mother’s Day!!

May12

On Friday, May 9th our 3/4 class celebrated Mother’s Day by inviting our very special mums, aunties, grandmas and teachers into our class for a Mother’s Day Tea. We catered many different types of snacks such as cookies, tarts, muffins and beverages. We listened to relaxing, classical music as we gave these special ladies wonderful manicures.

IMG_0530[1]

Next, they opened their Mother’s Day gifts which were 2 tea cups that we especially painted for them.
IMG_0479[1]
IMG_0481[1]

Special thanks to all the mums, aunties, grandmas and teachers that came to our Mother’s Day Tea. We had 27 special ladies that came and we loved having you all in our class, spoiling you and being able to show you all how much we care! Β πŸ™‚

“Happy Mother’s Day!!”

1. May 13th, 2014 at 8:56 am      Reply TDOG :) Says:

Dear Mrs Murphy, On Friday I Enjoyed the Mothers Day Tea.
    It was so fun when I got to give the parents the Tarts.
    Tdog πŸ˜‰

2. May 14th, 2014 at 7:02 am      Reply Linda Says:

My mom enjoyed the Mother’s day Tea it was fun!
    Did you Miss Murphy enjoyed the Mother’s day Tea.

From,Linda:)

3. May 14th, 2014 at 8:26 am      Reply Julie Says:

Dear 3/4M, πŸ™‚
    I loved the Mother’s Day Tea is was AWESOME!;)
    My favourite part was when Jenny pass on the cake for me to hand out. But some people didn’t eat anything.

Jewels πŸ™‚

4. May 14th, 2014 at 8:35 am      Reply Sabra Says:

Hi M&M hope you had a happy mothers day your mom is the most important people in your family πŸ™‚

5. May 14th, 2014 at 8:51 am      Reply Kevin like spiders Says:

Dear 3/4M
    The Mothers day tea party was so MEGA AWESOME wish everyones mum was they to party.

Kevin likes spiders

6. May 14th, 2014 at 10:04 am      Reply Fragrance Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    I really enjoyed the Mother’s Day Tea.
    We were the only class doing it in the school.
    I was so scared & it was amazing great job Miss M and M.

Fragrance

7. May 15th, 2014 at 5:55 am      Reply Aimes Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    The Mother’s Day Tea was truly Tea-rific !!!
    my Mother LOVED it was AMAZING my Mum said she felt so spoiled. πŸ™‚

Aimes πŸ™‚

8. May 15th, 2014 at 11:13 am      Reply Datty The Dat Says:

The Mother’s Day Tea was… ummm i don’t know!
    But I did have some fun and the ‘manicure’ was a little hard for the boys and me! πŸ˜›
    I still had some fun though!

From, Datty Dat!

9. May 17th, 2014 at 7:37 am      Reply Jenny Jen Jen Says:

When we had the tea-rific Mother’s Day tea it was so like OMG
    Mum was so surprised when she came in the class room and she had a great time.
    I want to stay in your class forever!

Jenny Jen Jen

10. May 21st, 2014 at 8:09 am      Reply chlo bo Says:

I really liked the Mother’s Day Tea it was Tea-rific! favourite think my fapart of the Tea was when I gave my mum a manicure!lo

Chlo Bo 3/4M πŸ™‚

11. May 21st, 2014 at 8:34 am      Reply Fragrance Says:

It was amazing.
    My mum liked the colors on her nails.
    It was so fun putting nail polish on my mum’s hand.
    I had fun in the Mother’s day tea.

From Crazy F

12. May 25th, 2014 at 11:21 am      Reply Chika Says:

I remember doing a Mother’s Day party but last year we didn’t have tea cups. We wrote a persuasive piece and poems.

13. June 8th, 2014 at 6:56 am      Reply Even Steven Says:

Dear 3/4m,
    It looks like you had a lot of fun now i wished i didn’t go on holiday.

From, Steven 3/4m

14. August 20th, 2014 at 7:21 am      Reply STARDUST/GOLDUST/DANNY HOHO Says:

I had a great time at the mothers day tea.
    But my mum embarrass me in front of my table. πŸ™

from,