Quotation Marks Song

May7

“Quotation Marks Song”

1. May 7th, 2014 at 8:52 am      Reply chloe Says:

I really like the song about Quotation Marks and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY Miss Murphy! The cake was also very nice as well! you’re the BEST teacher in the world!:)

Chloe 3/4M πŸ™‚

2. May 7th, 2014 at 10:48 am      Reply Aimes Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    i love that song it is so funny!!!!!!

Aimes

3. May 7th, 2014 at 10:59 am      Reply TDOG :) Says:

I liked the song and I think I listened to it like about 3 or 4 times,
    And I wonder what your gonna post on the BLOG next????

Tdog πŸ™‚ …

4. May 7th, 2014 at 11:01 am      Reply Aimes Says:

Dear Miss M and M,
    I love that video so much I showed my grand parents they liked it to.

Aimes

5. May 7th, 2014 at 11:16 am      Reply TDOG :) Says:

Oops I forgot to add something,
    “We always put quotation marks around what someone said.”
    “Before you use quotation marks you have to use a comma.”
    LOL It was from the quotaion mark song πŸ™‚
    Tdog πŸ™‚

6. May 8th, 2014 at 8:10 am      Reply Julie Says:

I love that Quotation Mark song it sounded so cool and awesome.
    I hope that all the grade 3s with remember to use Quotation marks in Naplan.

Jewels and Danny Ho Ho πŸ™‚

7. May 8th, 2014 at 9:31 am      Reply Anthony Says:

Dear 3/4 m,

This song reminded me about Quotation marks and when to use them it was also funny to.

Anthony

8. May 8th, 2014 at 10:52 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

Dear 3/4 M,
    What a pop song it was so cool.
    I listened to it more than 3 times.
    So funny,
    LOL LOL LOL LOL

Soapie soph

9. May 12th, 2014 at 10:15 am      Reply Anthony Says:

I hope I remember to use some Quotation marks in NAPLAN.

10. May 13th, 2014 at 10:37 am      Reply Levi Says:

thank you for posting that song it helps me with my writing.

From,Levi

11. May 26th, 2014 at 12:18 am      Reply chlo bo and jenny jen jen Says:

Me and Jenny think it was a very funny video. We think it could help people with writing Quotation marks and speech marks more in there writing. And thank you for posting such a great post to help us write.

Chlo Bo and Jenny jen jen
    3/4M πŸ™‚

12. June 11th, 2014 at 2:39 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear MISS M&MS,
    I learnt that before you use quotation marks you have use a coma.

Damien