Happy Easter

April21

Eastertastic Egg-ar-ART Competition on PhotoPeach

“Happy Easter”

1. April 22nd, 2014 at 9:20 am      Reply Soapie soaps Says:

OMG
    so cool
    when i first saw this i wanted to see it again
    all our creations where in with our names
    i still thought all of ours should have won 1st place
    to bad there’s only 3 allowed owell
    but still i had a lot of fun
    i was shaking my legs the whole time
    i really only stuffed my plastic bag with random stuff
    Soapie soaps

2. April 22nd, 2014 at 11:31 am      Reply Julie Says:

As SRC these are EGGAR fabulous. There was too many to pick I wish everyone to be a winner!!!!!
    Julie

• April 28th, 2014 at 11:14 pm      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Julie,
      Thanks for checking out our blog! We are looking forward to more fun SRC activities!
      3/4M πŸ™‚

3. April 23rd, 2014 at 11:25 am      Reply Linda Says:

Dear 3/4 M

When it was the Easter Egg competition i was freaked out
    when we were done i was SCARED!

The Easter competition was AMAZING!

from, Linda lu

4. April 28th, 2014 at 8:02 am      Reply Julie Says:

I thought that everyone did a great job but even though some people didn’t win I would like to congratulate everyone who won but I think that everyone did a good job. πŸ™‚

Jewels and Danny Ho Ho

5. April 28th, 2014 at 12:17 pm      Reply Mr Brew Says:

Hi Marvellous Minis
    I enjoyed looking at all your egg-art creations. I didn’t have enough time during the competition to appreciate how good your masterpieces really were! It was an impossible task choosing the winners and I think if we changed the judges the results would be different. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
    Art and design effect all aspects of our lives. Developing skills in these areas are as important as the skills you develop through maths, reading and writing. We all appreciate things that look beautiful and fascinating. Why might you buy certain clothes, toys or furniture? How does the design and look of these things affect your decision when buying something new?

• April 28th, 2014 at 11:55 pm      Reply Danny Says:

Dear Mr Brew,
      I buy stuff that is bright. πŸ™‚
      Have a good day Mr Brew

Danny Ho Ho
      πŸ™‚

• April 30th, 2014 at 12:21 pm      Reply SK (Sankom) Says:

Dear Danny,
        I like your comment, but can I call you Danny Ho Ho instead of Danny. Starting right now OK!

SK (Sankom)

• April 29th, 2014 at 12:16 am      Reply soapie soph Says:

Dear Mr Brew,
      When i first thought of this comment it was so lovely.

Q1, The reason why i would buy certain clothes, toys or furniture
      is because it makes me feel like i want them.

Q2, I would only buy certain things because it makes my eyes feel like i should by it.Like when the colour is bright,the patterns our creative, the outline matches the type of clothings and last of all the type of clothings for my age.

Soapie soph

6. April 29th, 2014 at 12:04 am      Reply Hannah and Tina Says:

Dear Mr Brew,
    We buy clothes, toys and furniture because we like the designs.

Hannah Banana and Teena Leena

7. April 29th, 2014 at 12:23 am      Reply Melissa( Missy ) Says:

Dear Mr Brew,
    Q1. I might buy clothes because its colour looks good.
    Q2. The design and look affects me when the design looks different to the others and when they are bright coloured.
    Melissa

8. April 29th, 2014 at 7:29 am      Reply Tina-Tdog Says:

I really liked the egg competition I was so FREAKED out!!!
    I wish there was a drawing competition πŸ™‚
    I really liked all the creations πŸ™‚

Tdog πŸ™‚

• April 30th, 2014 at 4:17 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Hi Tdog,
      It’s great to read your comments about the Art Competition. If you would like to have a drawing competition (which I believe is a fantastic idea as well) then you should suggest that on the SRC’s blog! πŸ™‚

Miss M&M πŸ™‚

9. April 30th, 2014 at 6:05 am      Reply Tina Says:

I think the egg-ar-art competition was a thoughtful idea!
    At first I thought that I would make a mistake but at the end I was proud of myself.I hope people had a great time during the competition!And I think that everyone did a fantastic job!

Teena Leena

10. April 30th, 2014 at 6:07 am      Reply RYAN LIKES CRYING Says:

I loved the Easter Egg-a-art competition.
    I know I didn’t win but it was still very fun and exciting.

From Ryan

11. May 2nd, 2014 at 11:54 pm      Reply Fragrance Says:

when the judges were looking at our creation I was just freaked out I felt liked fainting my head was hot and when I came on stage I got stage fright my legs were like jelly

From

Fragrance,

12. May 30th, 2014 at 10:52 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear,MISS M&MS,
    I Really enjoy the Egg art competition.It was a lot of fun.

Damien