WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL 3/4 M

January28

back-to-school-2

Happy New Year and welcome back to school! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and are as excited as I am to be back at school. We have a fun filled year ahead of us filled with excursions, plays, concerts, swimming, dancing, blogging and much much more! What is something you are excited for this year? What is something you are hoping for this school year?  Please share with us.

by posted under Uncategorized | 23 Comments »

“WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL 3/4 M”

1. February 6th, 2014 at 8:52 am      Reply Jason .T. Jay Says:

Dose it just feel good to be at school again. Thank you for last year Miss Murphy. You made it the best year I ever had. 🙂
    TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YYYYY YYYY
    TTTT YYYY YYYY
    TTTT YYYY YYYY
    TTTT YYYYYYY
    TTTT YYYY
    TTTT YYYY
    TTTT YYYY
    TTTT YYYY

2. February 11th, 2014 at 5:41 am      Reply ZoeLOVESsailormoon Says:

I love school!I am excited because I am in SRC!!!

#LOVE Sailor Moon!!!

3. February 11th, 2014 at 6:06 am      Reply Lara♥'sMissM&M Says:

I am using this name on this blog!
    Anyway, Miss M&M YOU ARE THE BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! You should know that already because everybody from last year thinks that, isn’t it obvious? Anyway, I sort of have the habit of always saying anyway. Anyway, my class and Mrs Watkins’ class got to go get ( fake but cool ) GOLD!
    I showed Miss M&M. I really like what some kids did today, Tuesday.
    To end, with people who don’t know me in Miss Murphy’s class this year, I was in her class last year! Miss Murphy ( Imagine me saying it in that voice I used in 2013!) have you picked a Vip and News Reporter yet?
    From Lara! ♥♥♥

4. February 14th, 2014 at 7:56 am      Reply Danny Says:

I loved school for the past few days!!!!!!!!!!!!

• February 16th, 2014 at 2:14 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Dear Danny,
      I’m really happy to read that you have loved school so far! What has been the best part?

From, Miss M and M

5. February 15th, 2014 at 1:12 am      Reply sophie Says:

happy new year miss Murphy

From Sophie

6. February 21st, 2014 at 8:07 am      Reply KK Says:

I can’t wait for camp:)!! Wish M&M was allowed to come.

With love♥,
    KK
    PS: Will always remember M&M at camp. I might find a souvenir for M&M.
    Might be gold.. who knows??

7. March 3rd, 2014 at 10:43 pm      Reply chloe Says:

I think swimming is AWSOME! I love ……. swimming so so much
    I also think I have the best …….. TEACHER! in the world.

Chloe

8. March 4th, 2014 at 2:29 am      Reply Julie and Aimy Says:

In our opinion swimming is the best it was lots of fun i think we should swim 2 weeks every month.
    AIMY AND JULIE

9. March 4th, 2014 at 6:50 am      Reply (☞゚∀゚)☞ Lara H (・ェ-) Says:

School has been GREAT!
    How’s your new class Miss Murphy?

From Lara H,
    5/6Ma

10. March 4th, 2014 at 8:09 am      Reply Aimy ng Says:

hi miss Murphy,
    i can’t believe there is 506 people checking out this blog and only 20 in Canada and so many in Europe facinating isn’t
    it.i love the blog i am so happy to be in your class.from
    Aimy

11. March 4th, 2014 at 11:19 pm      Reply Pierce Says:

i strongly belive that should learn how to youcan drwon and you get to safety.

12. March 17th, 2014 at 5:07 am      Reply Jenny Says:

My friends are Chloe,Sophie,Jennifer and Miss Murphy
    They are :
    Lovely,friendly,nice,helpful,graceful,genarece and AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From, Jenny

13. April 10th, 2014 at 6:23 am      Reply Chika Says:

I am excited for school again. Some things I’m excited for are:

Twilight school day ( if we’re having it )
    Drama club play
    School camp

And lots more.

:):););)

14. May 5th, 2014 at 7:21 am      Reply Andy Candy Says:

My Question for our topic on Survival is how long can a cammal store water in its hump?

15. May 21st, 2014 at 8:03 am      Reply chlo bo Says:

I really enjoy school it is awsome! I think you are the best teacher in the whole wide world! 🙂

Chlo Bo 3/4M 🙂

16. June 1st, 2016 at 12:04 am      Reply David Says:

Dear Miss Murphy
    l love your blog l wish you have a good year with your excellent students.

17. December 12th, 2016 at 9:51 am      Reply Damien Says:

Dear Miss M&Ms,
    I hope you have a nice holiday and a lovey Christmas.

From, Dames

18. February 1st, 2017 at 6:02 am      Reply Aaron Says:

I really wanted to be in your class for Year 4 and I’m so happy to be in it. I was so excited to go back to school. My first two days of school were really good.

From:
    Aaron

19. February 2nd, 2017 at 11:08 am      Reply Jessie T Says:

I hope that I will improve on getting my pen liscence this year. I’m excited to learn with you and have fun with the class and everyone else. I am also excited to make new friends this year, including you Miss Murphy! have a happy year everyone and I hope we get to go swimming next week,

From Jessie

20. November 29th, 2017 at 6:46 am      Reply Jon Jesus Says:

BEST DAY EVERVEVREVRVER

21. February 8th, 2018 at 7:23 am      Reply Jolina Says:

Hello Miss Murphy,

Today was an awesome day. You make me happy everyday. Thank you for letting me join your class.

From Jolina