Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 3/4 M

December30

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. How have your summer holidays been 3/4M? How did you celebrate your Christmas? What are your hopes for the 2014 New Year? πŸ™‚

by posted under Uncategorized | 16 Comments »

“Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year 3/4 M”

1. December 30th, 2013 at 11:22 am      Reply D.T.B Says:

We’ll I hope I get to meet my friends again.

2. December 30th, 2013 at 11:35 am      Reply D.T.B Says:

Also there’s this thing called a “New Years Resolution” when we promise to make yourself promise to start doing something good or stop doing something bad on the first day of the year.

3. December 31st, 2013 at 8:39 am      Reply Sharna the human Says:

I really want to tell EVERYBODY what I got for Christmas

From my Mum an Adventure time shirt and a Fionna toy.

Lara b. got me a FLUFFY PINK OWL! (My cousin’s son says he is allergic to pink)

My cousin’s sons gave me another adventure time shirt.
    (he is older then me by 3 months)

My family friends gave me a slushy maker and a wooden praying mantis.

My kk at home gave me a adventure time poster and a bag.

I got myself a box of art and craft and a big Nate book.

I gave my kk two tee shirts and paper clips.

4. January 1st, 2014 at 10:18 am      Reply Sharna the human Says:

Happy New year everybody!
    Yesterday I stayed up till 1:25am

5. January 3rd, 2014 at 3:11 am      Reply KK Says:

I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas .. because I had an AWESOME Christmas, although I celebrated it one day earlier and finished celebrating Christmas on Christmas Day at around 1:00am. What I did was that I went to the city and went to a restaurant with my cousins, uncles and aunties to Mid City. Mid City is a delicious restaurant to eat at!!
    I also went to Geelong. I stayed there for one night and one day (not 24 hours). It was AWESOME!! I also went to a beach and caught tiny crabs used for fishing but sadly it died.
    Oh! I also went fishing. My family friends caught a murray cod and another type of fish. My uncles, aunties, cousins and family friends ate it at my grandma’s house. I didn’t eat it because I don’t like eating fish but I bet it tasted delicious for the people who ate it.
    Love,
    KK πŸ™‚

6. January 5th, 2014 at 10:30 am      Reply Chrystal ~*~ (3/4M) Says:

It was a very good Christmas because my uncles, grandparents,sister and I went to the Victoria peek and the Western Market in Hong Kong! But really I don’t know why it’s called the Victoria peek? Anyways on Christmas Eve we went to Disneyland! It was a lot of fun but unfortunately my grandparents didn’t come. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

From : Chrystal ~*~ (3/4M)

7. January 10th, 2014 at 2:51 am      Reply Lara B ~.?.~ Says:

On the day before New Year my cute 9 year old cousin and 17 year old cousin, and obviously my aunty came at 4:00pm to my house! They stayed till MIDNIGHT! I am soo lucky my family lives close to the beach! We walked there at 11:00pm with torches! When we were there we stood on the pier and watched the fireworks go off at 12:00! IT WAS AMAZING!

8. January 24th, 2014 at 10:32 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

It sounds like everyone had a lot of fun on Christmas and New Years! My hopes for 2014 are to learn Vietnamese (I’m starting a course in February), learn to sew, take guitar lessons and read more books!
    On New Years Day I went to the capital city of South Australia,….does anyone know what that city is….? A few days later I went to a small town in South Australia that has many houses, churches and restaurants underground,….who remembers what that town in called….?
    Looking forward to seeing you all this year!!

9. January 24th, 2014 at 10:34 am      Reply Miss M&M Says:

Looking forward to seeing you all this year πŸ˜‰ !!

10. January 25th, 2014 at 1:06 am      Reply Christine Says:

For New Years I stayed at my aunty’s house until 3 am, unlike last year I stayed at my cousin’s house. This year we didn’t go to my cousins house because she went to Vietnam.

Wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

11. February 15th, 2014 at 1:09 am      Reply sophie Says:

i went to Phillip island i enjoyed going to the beach the most

Fro SOPHIE YOUR STUDENT

12. March 3rd, 2014 at 12:54 am      Reply sophie soap Says:

i was so fun, Christmas is always the best celebration
    well maybe New Year, maybe no my favorite celebration
    is still CHRISTMAS
    love,
    Sophie Soaps

13. March 6th, 2014 at 5:37 am      Reply Linda Says:

I enjoyed swimming, I think swimming is the BEST SPORT EVER and I think you’re the BEST teacher ever.

love,Linda πŸ™‚

14. March 20th, 2014 at 4:08 am      Reply Datty The Dat Says:

I had celebrated Christmas but it wasn’t a bit fun, well I still had my cousins and family friends and it went a bit crazy with one of my family friends… I was so exhausted when it was Christmas! Because it was Summer, I was sweating like 20 times a elephant! πŸ™‚

From, Datty The Dat!