Twilight School

October29

Last Wednesday we had our 1st twilight school where we didn’t start school until 12pm and didn’t finish our day until 6pm. Our doors were open to mums and dads to come into our classes and see what we get up to during our usual school day. Some parents came to help out and some even got to play some games with us and participate! We had a lot of fun! Thanks to all of our family members that stopped by to see us!! 3/4M, what did you think about our first twilight school? What did you enjoy most? Would you want to do it again? Suggestions or other comments for the future?!  🙂

by posted under School Event, Special | 22 Comments »

“Twilight School”

1. October 30th, 2013 at 7:41 am      Reply Sharna the human Says:

I think twilight school was the best!
    But sadly my mum and aunt only came for 10 mins.
    My favorite part was EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

2. October 30th, 2013 at 9:04 am      Reply D.T.B Says:

Wow! I wish for that school to have twilight school everyday!

3. October 30th, 2013 at 9:43 am      Reply Chika Says:

I wish they started it a few years ago ’cause i really enjoyed it!!!!!:)

4. October 30th, 2013 at 10:20 am      Reply Lara B ~.?.~ Says:

I loved our 1st Twilight School! I would love to do it every year!
    My favourite thing was doing art & math! I was surprised when one of my parents came! It was awesome starting at 12 o ‘ clock & finishing at 6 o ‘ clock!

5. October 30th, 2013 at 10:46 am      Reply Jenny Says:

Hi Miss Murphy,
    I really enjoyed Twilight School it was AMAZING!!!!

6. November 1st, 2013 at 9:38 am      Reply KK Says:

My favourite part was when we did a mini art lesson! I ♥ it!!!

7. November 1st, 2013 at 9:41 am      Reply KK Says:

M and m, u r a SUPER ★!!!!

8. November 2nd, 2013 at 10:37 am      Reply handsome boy,Ricky Says:

That was one of the most interesting thing of school

9. November 2nd, 2013 at 10:07 pm      Reply Chrystal ~*~ Says:

I love twilight school day.
    I like to do it every single year.
    Wait do we do it every single year?
    No idea?
    Oh well guess I would find out next twilight school.

10. November 3rd, 2013 at 7:39 am      Reply KK Says:

I think it was….. AWESOMELY CCOOLLL!!!

11. November 3rd, 2013 at 8:02 am      Reply savy sabs :) Says:

i loved twilight school because you get to sleep in and stay at school longer 🙂

12. November 3rd, 2013 at 9:03 pm      Reply Maria Says:

What a cool idea! I love it!

13. November 4th, 2013 at 5:10 am      Reply KK Says:

I hope to have Twilight School once a month!!! It would be FUN!!! School starts at 12:00pm-6pm instead of having school from 9am-3pm…. what do u think?

14. November 4th, 2013 at 5:11 am      Reply KK Says:

I’m usually not really lazy…. but sometimes I am…

15. November 19th, 2013 at 4:02 am      Reply Chika Says:

If it was everyday I wouldn’t have to go to tutor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. November 21st, 2013 at 1:22 am      Reply Kevin Says:

I really like Twilight School, I wish we could do it again.

17. November 24th, 2013 at 2:52 am      Reply Lara B ~.?.~ Says:

Whaaa…..
    Term 4, nearly the end of the year!!!!
    Why when I am with my fave teacher the year has to go so fast!!!
    Only 4 weeks of 2013 left of school!!!
    WHY!!!!!!
    Am so sad…..

I will miss u 3/4M and M&M!

18. November 24th, 2013 at 10:59 pm      Reply John and Emily Says:

I liked Twighlight school it was fun but then I got really tired and wanted to go home cos its unsual.

19. March 7th, 2014 at 10:40 pm      Reply sophie soaps Says:

Twilight day was so fun it was an amazing time i slept till 10 o’clock.

From,Sophie soaps